HT Endo Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
012507htterm_01.jpg
012507htterm_02.jpg
012507htterm_03.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
This will be the greatest 1/6th figure ever. Bank on it. Forget Midget Boba Fett and his Power Ranger Buddies.

EVILFACE said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
This will be the greatest 1/6th figure ever. Bank on it. Forget Midget Boba Fett and his Power Ranger Buddies.

Ditto!!! I will be ordering for sure.

Got a lot of Hot Toys fans here thats for sure!

I'm considering picking this guy up.I'm glad that Hot Toys doesn't stick to their regular body all the time...that's why they stand out from the rest!

Note that it says T2 not the Terminator. I think it'll have a different package then the first HT toys version.
I'll order one, hope I can keep the order.

King Darkness said:

HOT TOYS RULZ !!!! FORGET DWARVES FIGURES FROM THAT '' OTHER '' COMPANY WHOM ASIAN GNAY KIDS LIKE A LOT.....HOT TOYS RULES.

let this thread be medikommie free....all hail Hot Toys !!!

Shai Hulud said:
HOT TOYS RULZ !!!! FORGET DWARVES FIGURES FROM THAT '' OTHER '' COMPANY WHOM ASIAN GNAY KIDS LIKE A LOT.....HOT TOYS RULES.
WHy can't French Gnay kids speak proper english!? :lol:lol

In any case, im stoked for this announcement. Any idea on a price for this?

nash said:
WHy can't French Gnay kids speak proper english!? :lol:lol

In any case, im stoked for this announcement. Any idea on a price for this?
Toy Square has him for $130 which is what I expected to pay from Sideshow. But It should be cheaper than the Toy Square price.
We'll know next week for sure.

Hot Toys is quickly becoming the leader of the pack IMHO. I love Sideshow, but they are in NO way presenting 1:6 stuff on the level of HT.

With the Predators, Robocop, Endo and Ed-209 HTs is making SS look like Hasbro.

King Darkness said:
Hot Toys is quickly becoming the leader of the pack IMHO. I love Sideshow, but they are in NO way presenting 1:6 stuff on the level of HT.

With the Predators, Robocop, Endo and Ed-209 HTs is making SS look like Hasbro.

BEST QUOTE EVER! :rock

dekadentdave said:
And kicking Sideshow's ass! :eek

Sad but true. Sideshow is so dependent on their Art S. Buck body. I wish they would take some chances like HT is doing.

Sticking with "what works" can only go so far.

I wish that SS was pushing the limits of 1:6 like HT is.

They have yet to do any armored figures. What's their problem? Perhaps that would change when they do figures like Vader, Fett and the Clones.

King Darkness said:
I dont know. I would think so though.

I would assume so... As all of the HT figures so far have been in scale.

I also agree King... HT is quickly moving into my favorite spot as far as 1:6th scale is concerned. They just keep raising the bar and releasing the figures I want. :rock

Back