HT Endo Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screamingmetal said:
Ah, that's what you've been saying.
I thought you thought the two Endos were different and I was just saying that both the one depicted by HT and SSC are the same figure, T2.
All I've been saying is that, the packaging has to be different between the two release outlets (Toy Square and Sideshow).

pjam said:
This is the T2 Endo (which appeared in the film for about 10 seconds) and differs from the T1 Endo body

Yeah bro, thought I said that but you guys were already engaged in a different discussion... crossed signals. LOL.

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll see more of the HT Endoskeleton in tonight's newsletter. I'm all hot for T2 now after futzing with my T-800 and T-1000 all day yesterday. The Endo and Sarah would round out a T2 display nicely.

Yeah, we still need a BD Arnold and a biker or final battle T-1000.

I'm actually holding off on the T-1000 in preparation of the HT Endo. I'd love them all but if I had to choose two on my shelf it'd definitely be SSC Arnold and HT's Endo.....

Endo should be up for P.O. tonight and will be a huge seller... figure it won't be cheap either, I'm guessing around 129, hopefully less... :cool:

Jedi_Mike said:
I'm actually holding off on the T-1000 in preparation of the HT Endo. I'd love them all but if I had to choose two on my shelf it'd definitely be SSC Arnold and HT's Endo.....

Understand. But once you get those guys, you'll be itching to get the T-1000... and Sarah too. With Arnie on Harley, T-1000 with hook arms, Sarah in her kick-asss glory and the Endo with light up eyes, it would be an awesome display.

pjam said:
Endo should be up for P.O. tonight and will be a huge seller... figure it won't be cheap either, I'm guessing around 129, hopefully less... :cool:

Yeah. If so, I hope it's not limited edition. I can't afford to stay up that late (3AM-4AM here). I'd have to wait till tomorrow morning.

I'll pick mine up from Adam, may get 2 actually, once you have two or more the display becomes a serious battle. PLUS, if you have a HT Reese, the Endo will be supercool to display, can't wait to have Kyle one on one with this machine in a future battle scene... :cool:

Oh btw, Kyle comes with an Endo arm too!

pjam said:
I'll pick mine up from Adam, may get 2 actually, once you have two or more, the display turns into a serious battle. PLUS, if you have a HT Reese, the Endo will be that much more amazing to display, can't wait to have Kyle one on one with this machine in a future battle scene... :cool:

Oh btw, Kyle comes with an Endo arm too!

To bad Michael Biehn's likeness is off on that one. But his gear is state of the art.

pjam said:

How do you know it will be up for PO tonight? or just guessing?

I love mine and I have a Figuremaster Les repainted Hicks head to swap if I need to so I'm fairly lucky there...

Here's HT Reese for anyone who hasn't seen it, it is amazing overall IMO.

DSC019072.jpg

Nash, I said "should be up for P.O." these are usually previewed a week before P.O. so that's my best guess.

Last edited:
In the film Reese wears the headset under the cap, not over it, but I admit it looks cooler over the cap.

It's a tough fit under the cap and yeah, it's way cool, especially the outfit, real leather leggings, comes with gas mask, Endo arm, etc...

Shai Hulud said:
HOT TOYS RULZ !!!! FORGET DWARVES FIGURES FROM THAT '' OTHER '' COMPANY WHOM ASIAN GNAY KIDS LIKE A LOT.....HOT TOYS RULES.

And yet another racist stereotype remark.

And why do you suppose there are stereotypes? There is usually truth behind any general stereotype and in this case I think it's a pretty accurate one! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Really? i'm not Asian. Then it's wrong right there.(And the fact that someone is insecure and has to point it out constantly speaks volumes.

And how many pages back did you have to go to bring that old post back up again and make a big fuss out of it? Talk about insecure... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm not the only one sick of it believe me.And i know Nash and snake and others JUST LOVE having their race brought up all the time cause of the toys they collect!

yeah i find it quite funny really...

I mean, im tempted to make fun of French and Canadians to retalliate (and we all know how easy it would be with those 2) but then I'd probably offend a lot of people instead of just ONE. something that I take into consideration before typing things.

Well I'm not the one who said it but I think it's pretty funny! :lol You know we just love giving you nutswingers crap. We've since moved on with this discussion so whenever you are done crying over spilt milk let us know.

Back