HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

This is the old batman OC :D

HT probably figures the rubber suits on the first release are probably deteriorated enough by now that people will want to get this to replace it. ;)

the specs on the mark IV secret project has it is limited edition but the specs on this doesn't say anything about being limited. i think there will be enough supply at the end of the day hot toys ain't stupid, they know the demand is there, they are in the business of making money.

All HT Marvel figures are labeled as "Limited Edition"

first i was bummed about this figure-announcement, but after sleeping a night over it and looking again into this thread, i'm not that bummed anymore. nearly all i want, i do have. the begins figure looks the same, only difference is the cape, different color of the belt and yeah, those "mouth"-pieces, which FOR ME, looking totally terrible. and also I'm waiting for the ultimate begins batman sculpt from adam. nothing can't top that!

The harness for the first night out looks okay, but i think i prefer the takara one. don't know, but the hot toys one looks too thin and looks a bit strange. but still i'm waiting until i see some in-hand pics before making any judgment. the mask looks okay too, but if i can't get those parts (harness and mask) i won't be disappointed, as i'm covered by this lineup

begins-figs.png

only the bale head is interesting. i also have the adam bale head, but i doubt, that I'll get such a good painting, so i would be interested in getting that.

Umair, if you end up not buying those parts at ebay, but instead the full-figure, and you won't have interest in that bale head, please remember me, that I'm interested :D

When Sideshow starts selling this??

first i was bummed about this figure-announcement, but after sleeping a night over it and looking again into this thread, i'm not that bummed anymore. nearly all i want, i do have. the begins figure looks the same, only difference is the cape, different color of the belt and yeah, those "mouth"-pieces, which FOR ME, looking totally terrible. and also I'm waiting for the ultimate begins batman sculpt from adam. nothing can't top that!

The harness for the first night out looks okay, but i think i prefer the takara one. don't know, but the hot toys one looks too thin and looks a bit strange. but still i'm waiting until i see some in-hand pics before making any judgment. the mask looks okay too, but if i can't get those parts (harness and mask) i won't be disappointed, as i'm covered by this lineup

begins-figs.png

only the bale head is interesting. i also have the adam bale head, but i doubt, that I'll get such a good painting, so i would be interested in getting that.

Umair, if you end up not buying those parts at ebay, but instead the full-figure, and you won't have interest in that bale head, please remember me, that I'm interested :D

Your set up is looking really spectacular already, Thrust.

With lance's cape and the repainted gaunlet, I must say yours is looking a bit better than the new MMS 155 batman.

But yeah, I agree, the Kojun Bale sculpt is looking mighty fine as well.

Still not hardly any on eBay, just one or two. I wonder when these'll start showing up properly? Every time I see them pictures, I get anxious to buy it. Ha, it's crazy, what is it with this hobby? Still Batman & Joker'89 to come soon after & then it'll be TDKR & then there rebooting Batman to go with Superman so they can make a Justice League, were gonna be getting alot of Batman's over the next few years but this is the one I really really want though

begins-figs.png

Bro you really need nothing from this set TBH. I'm only getting it for the extra OC Body and the first night gear because I don't have the Takara version.

Let's see how the Bruce head turns out in hand, but yeah - i'll let you know if I decide to sell it.

Your set up is looking really spectacular already, Thrust.

With lance's cape and the repainted gaunlet, I must say yours is looking a bit better than the new MMS 155 batman.

But yeah, I agree, the Kojun Bale sculpt is looking mighty fine as well.

YUPP

Fantastic display of Batman OC there Thrust!

Love how the cape flow to his left side.

i can almost say that most of us here wouldn't mind not having the OC body but obtaining that BW headsculpt is a 100% must have! But that's for people who already have the OC Ver1 batman

nice to see that nobody has biten yet though, that will drive the price down im sure. Bet there will still be some people that panic and buy at that price :cuckoo:

I will wait. I wont pay the ebay prices. When is going to be sold this figure??

I will wait. I wont pay the ebay prices. When is going to be sold this figure??

its going to be a toy fair exclusive so comic con etc but someone somewhere will get at least a few of these whether it be sideshow or DC......i hope :pigfly:

will fellow freak members who can attend the fairs help out the members who cant attend by getting a few and selling it for the original price, i guess not...

will fellow freak members who can attend the fairs help out the members who cant attend by getting a few and selling it for the original price, i guess not...

If only the world were that simple :monkey2

Likely limited to 1 per attendee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back