HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

will fellow freak members who can attend the fairs help out the members who cant attend by getting a few and selling it for the original price, i guess not...

i dont know if they are limited per person, i reckon they will be which is why im hoping that !'@* on ebay ends up short of his quota....what a terrible shame that would be. Escpecially if youve bought one from him !!!

Im sure this one will be available through online retailers,we had the same concerns when the HT 10 Year anniversary exclusives was first available at their store only and Beat It was up at 500$ at one point.Now you see it available everywhere for 200$.

I seriously wish HT would communicate better with the fans with such questions,it bothered the hell out of me when the Beat It exclusive was announced and if i really needed to pay 500$ for it on ebay.

it is really not that hard to answer a simple question if it will be available later or not.

Last edited:

Anyone else have HT Batman fatigue?

u could take ur GF , her sister , the dog next door, few uncles, , ur parish priest...anyone who would love to help u out to scalp a few..

ha ha that guy was selling at $550 dollars yesterday man that is some aggressive inflation or expansion whatever way you look at it :hi5:

If this one will indeed only be available through the Toy Fair,well fans will pay what's necessary and i understand that.But i strongly think this one will be available through online retailers just like the other HT exclusives have.

wow. i dont see how people can A: buy this at that price, and B: be so sure this guy will even have them...

i should just go on there and offer one for 700.00 im sure ill be able to snag an extra for less than that later.

I'm not sure how they'll be able to secure one but there isn't much to lose in betting on an exclusive this early in the game. I remember with the first Gunmetal Grey Iron Man exclusive which was openly offered at various cons including SDCC went for almost triple the price and then people scoffed but after the initial well dried up there were some selling on eBay for almost $900. Buying as an investment is traditionally a foolish move but if you have the money to lose possibly then really there isn't much to figure out.

and it's only the beginning!
If crazy people already buy this at this price, I can see the price explode when it will be out ...
:x

Well if you want to buy it to flip it it's like any other traded commodity - you need to time your entry and exit right. There's plenty of money that can be made and plenty that can be lost

I just want it for the new gear

and it's only the beginning!
If crazy people already buy this at this price, I can see the price explode when it will be out ...
:x

I thought Dent was only the beginning ?? :rotfl

If only the world were that simple :monkey2

That's the problem. This place DID used to be that simple. Freaks would help out fellow Freaks for cost.

Then , for some reason, around late 2009 this forum changed for the worse and it all became about money.

Sad.

The fun of collecting really gets drained when a piece that isn't even out yet is on ebay for ~$700. I mean really. Its not like buying a Wolverine or T2 where everyone had a chance to get one. Some people will never even have a chance to get this Batman. And some d-bag already has 6 going for $700/ea. IMO, a line will be crossed soon where folks are going to turn on HT or the hobby or something. Because situations like these will put people off more and more.

That's the problem. This place DID used to be that simple. Freaks would help out fellow Freaks for cost.

Then , for some reason, around late 2009 this forum changed for the worse and it all became about money.

Sad.

word! :monkey2

It looks like I'll be finally adding the 1st DC to my collection............finally.

by far the best i think !!!!, watched begins last night and showed my wife the pics of this and even she told me to get it !!!! :panic:

:yess: :yess:

Sad.

i second this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back