HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - a large amount of posts do come across as abrasive for the sake of being abrasive.

It's a simple case of having some manners when you put forward an opinion. You don't even have to offer constructive criticism.

Sadly many lack that simple virtue.

I don't think anyone is being abrasive for the sake of being abrasive
That's laughable.

Well - a large amount of posts do come across as abrasive for the sake of being abrasive.

It's a simple case of having some manners when you put forward an opinion. You don't even have to offer constructive criticism.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

Pardon me Void but, would you mind terribly just shutting the ____ up? :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

That sound better? :lol

Pardon me Void but, would you mind terribly just shutting the ____ up? :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

That sound better? :lol

You didn't really want him to shut the ____ up. You were just saying it that way so other people would be offended. You are abrasive for the sake of being abrasive, and not because it has any other real purpose.

:lecture

(Because what possible purpose could it have, right?)

You didn't really want him to shut the ____ up. You were just saying it that way so other people would be offended. You are abrasive for the sake of being abrasive, and not because it has any other real purpose.

:lecture

(Because what possible purpose could it have, right?)

Actually, I was proving that a point hidden by manners really doesn't mean anything and I know that Void would've understood the reasoning of the post and taken it in stride (which he did). Doing so to a whiner would've resulted in them posting images that bypass the language filter due to some inner inadequacy that doesn't allow the proper processing of their opinion being questioned despite the need to justify the same behaviors in themselves and hypocritically namecalling while stating that I'm doing the same - which I'm not and haven't. :wink1:

Damn. I thought I had you. :1-1: :lol

It's basically the same as my getting annoyed when I see one person riding around in a giant Hummer that they can't fit into a single parking space...my mind can't comprehend why they need that much extravagance and I have to vocalize my bewilderment about it. It's a character flaw.

That and also, as a painter, I'm extremely critical over other people's work, especially when it comes to the prices a lot of people are charging for them.

It's basically the same as my getting annoyed when I see one person riding around in a giant Hummer that they can't fit into a single parking space...my mind can't comprehend why they need that much extravagance and I have to vocalize my bewilderment about it. It's a character flaw.

It's even worse when it takes them 20min to pull into said parking space. :lol

This thread is hopeless.

IBelieveInHarveyDent.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back