HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah and the Pred is nowhere near as yellow as that first pic made hime out to be. I guess it was just a ****ty picture. COOL! And the leg armor is NOT molded on either! Yahoo!

DSC_0270_resize_exposure.JPG

The leg armor is molded on sadly... you can clearly see that there is no piece for his thighs...just the armor.

p.s. Didn't they also change the eyes on the mask? Isn't it suppose to be smooth? It is bug eyed now.

Sorry but i think Wolf is absolute garbage..

HOT TOYS ARE THAT TIGHT that they cant give netting that goes in between his legs like a leotard? no they give a piece of **** netting suit that will fold up and roll up etc
with no support whatsoever to stay intact on the whole top half of his body

HT have lost me, wont even be getting P1, the dioramas are enough for me and thank god for that.

Maaan...you do everything to prove that you are NOT The Predator Freak. You sold most of your HT Predator figures even the rare ones and now you're not getting Wolf? :lol

I am disappointed by some of what I see, but I'm reserving final judgment for when I have them in my hand. Like what has already been seen, lighting can certainly bring out colors differently than they really are and these are some BRIGHT shots. Remember how bright blue the Aliens ALIEN WARRIOR can look in full on light?

The paint apps on Wolf looks great, the only nagging thing I don't like is that plastic loincloth when HT has done so well with the cloth ones. Perhaps there was some design thing that we might not understand which is why HT didn't make a cloth loincloth. And they mention that Cleaner Kit (The huge backpack thing that looks like an over-sized medikit) in the accessories but he doesn't come with it.

PredAlien looks GREAT...but those paint apps....hmmm...we'll see :eek:

overall I am pretty disappointed with each of these figures and am now considering canceling all three.

overall I am pretty disappointed with each of these figures and am now considering canceling all three.

I am a bit disapointed as well. But, would still like to see better photos. Because I have seen some bad P2 photos and Elder photos but they look great in hand. So I am not sure yet...

Maaan...you do everything to prove that you are NOT The Predator Freak. You sold most of your HT Predator figures even the rare ones and now you're not getting Wolf? :lol

I am disappointed by some of what I see, but I'm reserving final judgment for when I have them in my hand. Like what has already been seen, lighting can certainly bring out colors differently than they really are and these are some BRIGHT shots. Remember how bright blue the Aliens ALIEN WARRIOR can look in full on light?

The paint apps on Wolf looks great, the only nagging thing I don't like is that plastic loincloth when HT has done so well with the cloth ones. Perhaps there was some design thing that we might not understand which is why HT didn't make a cloth loincloth. And they mention that Cleaner Kit (The huge backpack thing that looks like an over-sized medikit) in the accessories but he doesn't come with it.

PredAlien looks GREAT...but those paint apps....hmmm...we'll see :eek:

I understand what you mean bro but being a Freak doesnt mean i throw away my hard earned cash on rubbish thats vastly different to its prototype, the only items ive seen that are pretty much 1:1 of the prototypes are the Alien series dioramas which are worth 149, not this...

I understand what you mean bro but being a Freak doesnt mean i throw away my hard earned cash on rubbish thats vastly different to its prototype.

Have to agree with you on that :) I may cancel this and order the Alien vs Predator Diorama and P1 diorama.

The leg armor is molded on sadly... you can clearly see that there is no piece for his thighs...just the armor.

p.s. Didn't they also change the eyes on the mask? Isn't it suppose to be smooth? It is bug eyed now.

I was talking about the thigh armor. Why do you care if the shin armor is molded anyway? You want one piece to completely cover another piece? Also, with the way people were *****ing about putting on the shin armor, you would think this would solve that problem. Just goes to show you can't make everyone happy...big surprise there. :rolleyes:

I agree about the plastic loincloth. It should have been fabric, but I would think that would be an easy fix if it bothers anyone that much.

Hey Jamal... I was wondering. I haven't seen the netting suit yet. How do you know it doesn't go between the legs or is held down in some other fashion? Perhaps it does and is.

After seeing the pictures I dont feel so bad missing out on preordering wolf. just hope that people here dont get him and then start posting bad ass picture of him making me all pikachu

I was talking about the thigh armor. Why do you care if the shin armor is molded anyway? You want one piece to completely cover another piece? Also, with the way people were *****ing about putting on the shin armor, you would think this would solve that problem. Just goes to show you can't make everyone happy...big surprise there. :rolleyes:

I agree about the plastic loincloth. It should have been fabric, but I would think that would be an easy fix if it bothers anyone that much.

Hey Jamal... I was wondering. I haven't seen the netting suit yet. How do you know it doesn't go between the legs or is held down in some other fashion? Perhaps it does and is.

One
DSC_0330_resize_exposure.JPG

Two
DSC_0335_resize_exposure.JPG

Pathetic if you ask me, how do they expect the netting to sit tightly on the body and not ride up after a while

I still love how Wolf looks, and i'll be keeping my order. Hot Toys is still king of 1/6, cutting corners or not. I can think of ways to keep his body netting tight and lower on his torso. Looks great to me :rock

My refund will = nearly 400 bucks plus a dude who wants my other 1/6 stuff that be nearly 600 dollars, i think ill throw that in the bank for all future Diorama releases

I still love how Wolf looks, and i'll be keeping my order. Hot Toys is still king of 1/6, cutting corners or not. I can think of ways to keep his body netting tight and lower on his torso. Looks great to me :rock

I agree! I can't believe all the hate here. I am buying mine and can't wait. :rock

One

Pathetic if you ask me, how do they expect the netting to sit tightly on the body and not ride up after a while

Oh Yeah you're right. I didn't see those pics. But a Pred wearing a leotard doesn't sound right either. :rotfl

I'm keeping mine for sure!

My refund will = nearly 400 bucks plus a dude who wants my other 1/6 stuff that be nearly 600 dollars, i think ill throw that in the bank for all future Diorama releases

Get that Narin Wolf and have a top notch dude paint it for ya! That figurine is bad a$$!

As a lot of people have said having the armor molded on makes it seem more like an action figure and I tend to agree. I understand why they did it though since Wolf is so lean they would have had to have super skinny arms and legs. And yes it is impossible to satisfy everyone but that's life.

Agree 100% with the loincloth...they've had real fabric since the AvP Preds so going with plastic is puzzling. I'm guessing that Wolf was produced in more quantities than the other Preds and going with plastic saved both time and money.

Oh Yeah you're right. I didn't see those pics. But a Pred wearing a leotard doesn't sound right either. :rotfl

I'm keeping mine for sure!

Not in the sense of the word but make the net look like one so it stays fastened and hugs the body for a tight look.

Nah man no more model kits for me im out, im going to save that money for the badass Alien/Pred Diorama line.

As a lot of people have said having the armor molded on makes it seem more like an action figure and I tend to agree. I understand why they did it though since Wolf is so lean they would have had to have super skinny arms and legs. And yes it is impossible to satisfy everyone but that's life.

Agree 100% with the loincloth...they've had real fabric since the AvP Preds so going with plastic is puzzling. I'm guessing that Wolf was produced in more quantities than the other Preds and going with plastic saved both time and money.

Yeah and it's not like the shin armor would fit any other pred. I just makes more sense to mold it with the armor on. It saves people the trouble of pulling out the hair dryers or heating up the burner on the oven! :lol

Back