HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's crazy that HT's hasn't made a Wolf v2.0 yet but with Wolf requiring a new body I don't think it will happen anytime soon (if ever...).

I am starting to think it will be never. It wouldn't even be that hard for the new body, the classic 2.0 body works pretty well, just needs different grieves and gauntlets.

Wolf's body is tad slimmer than all other main Preds. The classic 2.0 body might not work UNLESS HT oversized everything else except the body to make him look thin.

The actual Wolf predator body is not really slimmer than the original predator body, the armor is just more form fitting and less bulky and that gives him a smaller appearance, he actually would work fine on a city hunter or a classic predator body without issue. Trust me I have one on a city hunter 2.0 body and he looks great. And yes a 2.0 is coming, so put your worries to rest my friends.

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

I also have one on an original predator 1 body as well, and he looks fine too.

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

Now does anyone think he looks too muscular on either of those two bodies? Honestly? And if someone can repost these images for me and make them straight that would rock, I cannot seem to get them upright they keep wanting to go sideways.

Tired of waiting on HT to release a Wolf 2.0 so here is my custom:

fully repainted head and armor
leather loin cloth
magnet inside headsculpt and bio mask (no more falling off!!!!)

IMG_0590.JPGIMG_0591.JPGIMG_0592.JPGIMG_0594.JPGIMG_0595.JPGIMG_0596.JPGIMG_0597.JPG

The actual Wolf predator body is not really slimmer than the original predator body, the armor is just more form fitting and less bulky and that gives him a smaller appearance, he actually would work fine on a city hunter or a classic predator body without issue. Trust me I have one on a city hunter 2.0 body and he looks great. And yes a 2.0 is coming, so put your worries to rest my friends.

I hope so, but I kind of doubt it especially after the lukewarm reception of the AVP Elder 2.0. Here is to holding on to hope and worst case I am happy with my custom.

Back