HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not in the sense of the word but make the net look like one so it stays fastened and hugs the body for a tight look.

Nah man no more model kits for me im out, im going to save that money for the badass Alien/Pred Diorama line.

You'll get the P1! Who you trying to fool? :rotfl

I'm looking forward to Wolf, for money reasons I think I'm going to drop the Alien drone too, but Wolf looks as cool as I'd hoped, so anxiously awaiting his arrival.

Hopefully ABC Express hasnt shipped my stuff and she refunds.. or im gonna be so pissed..

Wow! Jamal! That's all I can say. To display such love for a franchise and put down just about everything a company has turned out is mind blowing. What do you expect a real life pred to show up at your front door? I think your expectations are too high. However I can't speak for you obviously. Just giving you my opinion. :lol

Wow! Jamal! That's all I can say. To display such love for a franchise and put down just about everything a company has turned out is mind blowing. What do you expect a real life pred to show up at your front door? I think your expectations are too high. However I can't speak for you obviously. Just giving you my opinion. :lol

Like i said, i work hard for my money and dont throw it away at the bat of anything with "PREDATOR" sprawled on it. If im not happy with the item why should i buy it? just because its a Predator? having love for a franchise doesnt mean ill just throw money away at anyone who will produce anything for it. Ive ordered all the SS Dioramas thus far and they look great IMO, my opinion also tells me that they are more worthy of my $150

Edit - The only things im ripping on is this piss poor line up of AVP-R merch, The P2 merch was MUCH better i think you'll agree.

Jamal's Predator fandom shouldn't be called into question over dissappointment with certain products. If anything, fandom makes you scrutinize more than a casual fan. There are plent of flaws going for the P2 figure as far as accurracy, but I'm into it 50/50, half for a great figure, half for a replica of a fim character I like, so I enjoy the figure. Were I really into items that replicated the films nicely, I'd probably find myself dissappointed with some of what HT's done.

I really think I'll still enjoy him a lot. I remember how much complaining I did when the first pics of P2 came out...."Oh my god they changed the paint....his head looks so big...." And when I got it in hand I was blown away. So I'm going to save judgement until I get him this Friday.

p.s. Glad they changed one of his eyes to a deadeye! :monkey5

Jamal's Predator fandom shouldn't be called into question over dissappointment with certain products. If anything, fandom makes you scrutinize more than a casual fan. There are plent of flaws going for the P2 figure as far as accurracy, but I'm into it 50/50, half for a great figure, half for a replica of a fim character I like, so I enjoy the figure. Were I really into items that replicated the films nicely, I'd probably find myself dissappointed with some of what HT's done.

Thanks bro, take the Bio Helmet and Plasma Caster props for example these things are FRIKKEN monster and imo are worth more than the asking price.
See what im getting at, QUALITY>QUANTITY

EDIT - WHO KNOWS DUDE, maybe ABC express wont refund which i dont think they will and ill have them arrive at my place, maybe seeing them in person will change my mind but pics dont lie and theres alot of cutting corners in this line.

I have to say, this is probably one of HT's truest to film color Preds they've done.

DSC_0316_resize_exposure.JPG

I understand what you mean bro but being a Freak doesnt mean i throw away my hard earned cash on rubbish thats vastly different to its prototype, the only items ive seen that are pretty much 1:1 of the prototypes are the Alien series dioramas which are worth 149, not this...

I got you man, I'm just kidding with you when I say that. :lol :monkey3

I totally understand what you're saying and it's a good mentality to have as a collector. Some people know where to draw the line on what they want and some don't.

I agree. Hence why I said I can't speak for him. However, this is probably as good as it is going to get. I can't see anyone who is a fan of the movie and toys turning this figure down. I may not be saying it with the right words but I don't get it.

Thanks bro, i try to keep my collection small with quality and not clutter it with stuff thats mediocre, this hobby can send you broke and i have that under control quite well.

Thanks bro, i try to keep my collection small with quality and not clutter it with stuff thats mediocre, this hobby can send you broke and i have that under control quite well.

Do you have pics of all your things Jamal?

Back