HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look like he has a skinny body compared to the other preds, but I think the only out of shape part is really just his thighs. no homo. I would just expect something that is 7ft tall and weighs like 350+ lbs to be a little bit beefier.

Also, are the upper thigh guards attached to his body or are they painted on, because it looks like they are painted on to me. It could just be a bad angle though.

Contrast in Photoshop.
contrastch8.jpg

I think these photos show allot! The whites look whiter and the gold looks gold not yellow in that 2nd pic. That original pic was just a crappy picture or it was messed with to start an internet buzz.

I think these photos show allot! The whites look whiter and the gold looks gold not yellow in that 2nd pic. That original pic was just a crappy picture or it was messed with to start an internet buzz.

Trouble for me is, the altered image makes the mask almost black, where the unaltered looks perfect, so hopefully the actual figure looks something in between the two. I can always send him to Les or Josh if the worst should happen. The overall figure still kicks ass and now that I have the P2 and know what I'm in for, I'm really excited. Since much of his armor is molded onto the body, I wonder what they'll do with the netting to make it look like it runs under the armor.

Trouble for me is, the altered image makes the mask almost black, where the unaltered looks perfect, so hopefully the actual figure looks something in between the two. I can always send him to Les or Josh if the worst should happen. The overall figure still kicks ass and now that I have the P2 and know what I'm in for, I'm really excited. Since much of his armor is molded onto the body, I wonder what they'll do with the netting to make it look like it runs under the armor.

Who confirmed that? I haven't seen or heard anything that confirms that. Plus, there no netting on his legs.

Who confirmed that? I haven't seen or heard anything that confirms that. Plus, there no netting on his legs.

was in an HK magazine i believe.. the armor on the forearms was sculpted on to give the arms a leaner look..thats been confirmed. no word on the leg armor but its a safe bet that its sculpted on as well, seeing how skinny the legs are.

was in an HK magazine i believe.. the armor on the forearms was sculpted on to give the arms a leaner look..thats been confirmed. no word on the leg armor but its a safe bet that its sculpted on as well, seeing how skinny the legs are.

If thats the case this may be the easiest one yet to put together. :roc

*knocks on wood*

I really hope that this is someone screwing with all of us, becasue after seeing the quality of my P2 Elder, I may just sell it on eBay. Or just find another P2 figure and have someone do some serious customiztion on it.

If thats the case this may be the easiest one yet to put together. :roc

*knocks on wood*

In theory, but I don't think we're that lucky lol. Though, truthfully, I didn't find the P2's armor to be as much a horror story as some people built it to be. I had a small issue with the chest armor's back clasps, and had to heat up the head and shin guards to get them on, but other than that, it was only the time to put stuff on, but no trouble doing so.

Well, a big question is, does anyone have a clean shot of Wolf's body suit to know what the true, non-film altered, colors are?

Yikes! I sure hope it looks a lot better in person than that picture! :monkey4 The positioning of the dual cannons gives him a big-headed Minotaur look and the photo angle makes his legs look stubby (I hope that's all it is). The thigh armour looks flat, almost like it's glued or molded onto his legs. I hope not! I think it's just a poorly composed photo and I'm expecting it to look like the HT photos when I preordered it.

-Jim

I can understand the forearms as they are all armor. But the shoulder and upper body armor isn't sculpted on...as the netting goes under these. The legs very well could be as there is no netting on them or the other arm.

I think the overall sculpt is right on. Just the color is off...in that first picture.

I can understand the forearms as they are all armor. But the shoulder and upper body armor isn't sculpted on...as the netting goes under these. The legs very well could be as there is no netting on them or the other arm.

I think the overall sculpt is right on. Just the color is off...in that first picture.

I'm sure the sculpted-to-body armor is only on his limbs, the shoulder, chest and torso pieces will likely be loose, as they should be.

Wow, I have no regrest cancelling Predalien, as expected, much of the quality paint apps were lost due to necessary construction materials, kinda basic and ugly now to me.

Wolf's looking pretty solid I must say.

Yeah, for 180 bones I'd rather have that appleseed cyborg...at least I'd get weapons/accessories.

Wow, I have no regrest cancelling Predalien, as expected, much of the quality paint apps were lost due to necessary construction materials, kinda basic and ugly now to me.

Wolf's looking pretty solid I must say.

Yeah and the Pred is nowhere near as yellow as that first pic made hime out to be. I guess it was just a ****ty picture. COOL! And the leg armor is NOT molded on either! Yahoo!

Yeah, for 180 bones I'd rather have that appleseed cyborg...at least I'd get weapons/accessories.

NECA's 8" figure looks better overall, granted it doesn't have the poseability, but if I had still had the Predalien on order, I'd be cancelling it now, no photos are going to change what was or wasn't done for paint, it's just not there like the proto. It works on the ALIENS because they're so dark, but on a lighter creature, lost paint apps show, it's because of the rubber for the body, price you pay of articulation is limited paint capability.

Back