How many people are waiting for their commission from Imaresqd1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other what bud?

Mate you always talk so much sense!

I was dreading the fact you would not be happy with my comments as i consider you a good board mate. You and one other i was worried about

the other person has not commented yet or even pm'd me

that was to Blakus and the other was you ha ha

Hey man, not at all.

I understand why you were getting apprehensive, having paid up and not even had pics yet, but I knew, (as did you), Adam would come through.

Can't wait to see pics when you get it.

Hey man, not at all.

I understand why you were getting apprehensive, having paid up and not even had pics yet, but I knew, (as did you), Adam would come through.

Can't wait to see pics when you get it.

Coolio, i worry to much :lol

Yeah i am looking forward to matching this up now with all the gear Blake did for me! I am excited :lol

What sort of time frame can be expected on this? it is gorgeous though!

Snake, how many heads do you have so far of his? and do you have them all on bodies or do you swap out from time to time?

I think it is fair to say you will have to wait about 6 months or thereabouts, been about 5 months for me and i'm told its completed now and should have it in the next 10 days or so.

What sort of time frame can be expected on this? it is gorgeous though!

Snake, how many heads do you have so far of his? and do you have them all on bodies or do you swap out from time to time?

About 6 months I would say.

I had my original one, which I sold on. At present I have my laughing one and another one currently on order.

How many different sculpts does Adam make, guys? I don't think I've seen them all posted in one place.

How many different sculpts does Adam make, guys? I don't think I've seen them all posted in one place.

You mean purely Joker expressions or all?

He was working on a sick Bruce Wayne and also a Two Face. They are in his threa din the customs forum.

Imagine seeing them all displayed with bodies, if anyone has them all yet. Some in purple jacket, some in waist coats. It sure would be a lovely display shelf all in dynamic poses and expressions as a collection.

Imagine seeing them all displayed with bodies, if anyone has them all yet. Some in purple jacket, some in waist coats. It sure would be a lovely display shelf all in dynamic poses and expressions as a collection.

Thats certainly my ambition :D

That would indeed be a breathtaking display (all Adam's various Jokers in different poses / outfits).

But I have something slightly different but hopefully equally awesome planned for my eventual final display... getting there slowly, maybe another 6 months

That would indeed be a breathtaking display (all Adam's various Jokers in different poses / outfits).

But I have something slightly different but hopefully equally awesome planned for my eventual final display... getting there slowly, maybe another 6 months

Cant wait to see it!!!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

My head is at customs awaiting charging :monkey2

Hope its not too much the bas___ds :lol

Should have this soon now anyway :chew

Back