How many people are waiting for their commission from Imaresqd1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey manji,
take pictures of the sculpt on your dx body :)
I can't wait to see this, the sculpt is so cool ^^

good luck man, I would be dissapointed for sure too. I'm defn not paying for the rest of mine until I get pics though............in fact, I have never payed the 2nd part on any commission job without seeing the final product before shipment.

Hey manji,
take pictures of the sculpt on your dx body :)
I can't wait to see this, the sculpt is so cool ^^

hey mate

sorry lost all enthusisam for this right now, head is packed away in a box hopefully crossed fingers ready to go back :(

wow man I was just looking back at the pics manji and I got to say that Adam seemed to have rushed on yours and did not do as good as a job on his previous heads. I hate being negative but I feel for you man and I hope that Adam will fix this for you.

wow man I was just looking back at the pics manji and I got to say that Adam seemed to have rushed on yours and did not do as good as a job on his previous heads. I hate being negative but I feel for you man and I hope that Adam will fix this for you.

Hey Lance

Its certainly does doesnt it! the head is amazing as is the paint job no problems with that i love it to pieces!

The hair is a different matter, to be honest its shocking when you compare it to the likes of Blakes and bearing in mind i asked for mine to be exactly the same to which he agreed he could do for me.

I just dont get it to be honest, i am so suprised more than anything he has let this go out the way it is :(

I also hate being negative, last thing i wanted this it really is! I also said this to Adam in my email that this is the last thing i want to be doing but i just cant help it

wow that sucks man, I hope Adam does the right thing and reworks that hair for you!!

And i really hope there's no issues with mine... still waiting on pictures...

wow that sucks man, I hope Adam does the right thing and reworks that hair for you!!

And i really hope there's no issues with mine... still waiting on pictures...

thanks for your words matey

i hope he does the right thing also!

i really hope there is also no issue with yours i really do!

i think adam has taken on to many at one go and he is trying to please everybody and in an attempt to do so mine got rushed thats how i see it

Wow, just seeing that. That's...yikes. I would rather there be no rooted hair if I got one that looked like that. The sculpt is still top-notch, but I have to wonder how he was happy enough with the hair to ship it out.

Wow, just seeing that. That's...yikes. I would rather there be no rooted hair if I got one that looked like that. The sculpt is still top-notch, but I have to wonder how he was happy enough with the hair to ship it out.

keep asking myself the same thing over and over when i look at it :(

maybe the customs have destroyed it accidently when they have opened the box? who knows...

only adam can clarify this up, so i hope for you that he will write you back as soon as possible

maybe the customs have destroyed it accidently when they have opened the box? who knows...

only adam can clarify this up, so i hope for you that he will write you back as soon as possible

no mate the envelope was secure and the bubble wrap was secure round the head, no evidence of tampering

You mean purely Joker expressions or all?

He was working on a sick Bruce Wayne and also a Two Face. They are in his threa din the customs forum.

Hey Snake,could you put a link up for this?Can't seem to find it.

Manji,sorry about how your joker turned out man,hope Adam fixes it for you.

Hey Snake,could you put a link up for this?Can't seem to find it.

Manji,sorry about how your joker turned out man,hope Adam fixes it for you.

thanks bud, yeah so do i matey do so i, no word yet, remaining hopefull, will post when i hear something

Wow,I really want that Bale sculpt,by far the best IMO.

2688592274_1328a9fe9a.jpg

Back