How many people are waiting for their commission from Imaresqd1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam is a stand-up guy.

You will get what you ordered.

You can always e-mail him, for those of you that have paid.

Have patience.

Nuff said.

That's been said before. I'm not trying to tarnish the guy but people said the exact same thing in post #21 about Joe Donato and Chris Howes. People once had good reputations and blew it.

That's been said before. I'm not trying to tarnish the guy but people said the exact same thing in post #21 about Joe Donato and Chris Howes. People once had good reputations and blew it.

I think your totally wrong to doubt this guy, hes a really good guy and has stayed in touch with me when i have asked questions.

I can 100% put my hand on my heart and know i will get mine and know others will get theirs also

Did I not say I'm not trying to tarnish the guy?

So did Joe and Chris keep regular contact until a lot later. All I'm saying is trust is very hard when you've seen the same things happen in the past.

What are people worried about exactly??

Surely nobody has paid full amount up front? No matter how trustworthy someone is I never trust buying over the internet 100%. I paid a smalll deposit and only paid the full amount of my order when the item was ready for shipment. If it does not arrive, I am fully covered by Paypal.

You just have to be careful.

(None of this applies to Adam though, at least for my order, which should be here in the next few days).

Yeah that's the only thing that stops me from having a shelf full of them, but really, if one put's themselves in his shoes, think about how much you would charge for arguably the most accurate 1/6th heath joker on earth. Even if they only took half a day to do, i'd still want a pretty penny :p

If it does not arrive, I am fully covered by Paypal.

You just have to be careful.

(None of this applies to Adam though, at least for my order, which should be here in the next few days).

you sure about that? i read that Paypal changed their policy and no longer cover transaction outside of eBay. that just what i read

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a disbute resolved a few weeks back that had nothing to do with eBay so better read up again.
Just realize the details though. A disbute has to be initiated within 45 days of the transaction!

I just had a disbute resolved a few weeks back that had nothing to do with eBay so better read up again.
Just realize the details though. A disbute has to be initiated within 45 days of the transaction!

Exactly. Which is why, no matter how much I trust someone, I never pay in full until the item ships.

Just have to be careful.

My concerns are now slightly becoming ever more real.

I know i may take some criticism for this now! I have long been a massive defender of Adam his work and the fact the guy always follows through which i have no doubts he will i am just getting a little miffed i guess!

I have been promisd updates and pics for a good few weeks now and not had an emails to even let me know whats happening.The last email he sent he was 99.9% done and he would have a pic for me last monday for sure. I have still not received anything plus stupidly i paid up the second installment thinking it was going to be shipped very shortly aswell!

I know i am committing suicide by writing this but i guess i just needed to vent a little

For the record i really do believe he will deliver and it will be amazing and totally blow my expectations of this out of the water however right now as i write this i am a little disappointed :(

I have no news since the 01/12/09 and his private messages box is full :)

Well I have also been told mine was nearly done except the hair, but never asked for any pics so have not got any. Last update was that it should be completed over the Easter break. Not been too long since then so I guess i'll drop him an email in the next week or so... i'm not concerned, but I can appreciate why someone else would be

Cheers for your understanding

I am not by any means slating the guy just merely disappointed in that i seemed to have been promised things and no result.

I know the guy is uber busy i am understanding of that i really am and i also appreciate he is taking on alot of commissions from other people from here.

I actually have alot of admiration for the guy and of course he is uber talented!

Do i now wish i had not bothered? Of course not its the best Joker/Heath likeness bar non!

I really would just appreciate an update and maybe when he says you will have a pic on a certain day it either comes or he emails to say you know what i am really sorry but your going to be looking at such and such day. I dont think its hard to drop a few lines to explain this. Not only have we paid a great deal of money us guys get very excited about this! Actually stuff the money its the excitment of seeing my piece :D

I hope this is understandable please let me know if you think it isnt?

I'm in the same boat with a different customizer. I've been waiting 8 months for a re-painted head. He keeps telling me he's shipped it and he's shipped it month after month and nothing...it's really disheartening.

Yes very disheartening buddy!

I have been checking my email so many times at night since last monday thinkig surely its going to be tonight and nothing!

I also know what you mean about being told its shipped and blatently it hasnt :mad:

Back