How many people are waiting for their commission from Imaresqd1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh dear not a happy camper!!! :monkey2

received this today and i am not very impressed with the rooted hair!

the sculpt is spot on, amazing likeness just cant complain at all but i am just gutted with the result of the rooted hair, looks completely different to me to that one that Blakus has and thats what i asked for and paid for.

see what you think

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture002-3.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

looks a million miles different to this

DSCF2854.jpg

DSCF2855.jpg

think i will have to email adam and express my disappointment, now i am not a complainer but i have waited along time for this and paid very very good money for it and now feel really let down :monkey2

damn, i really feel sorry for you. you've waited so long and you were so excited. those rooted hair is really looking weird. and it's even not the amount of hair like the others PLUS it not looks professional at all. and what's with the red dot on the left of his face?

i hope you'll get something back from adam mate.

damn, i really fell sorry for you. you've waited so long and you were so excited. those rooted hair is really looking weird. and it's even not the amount of hair like the others PLUS it not looks professional at all. and what's with the red dot on the left of his face?

i hope you'll get something back from adam mate.

thanks for your appreciation, i really dont want to come across as a _____er but this has really disappointed me!

i have now sent an email being calm and precise just asking if he could maybe have a look at this for me

fingers crossed

Hey man, really know how much you were looking forward to this dude, a bit disappointing. The likeness and sculpt is insane, identical to mine, and the makeup is well done. That dot is screen accurate, as if the makeup was applied while smiling, check some film shots, it's there. What's with the hair though, I agree, there is basically none at all! I would see if you could try to get it fixed up, especially for the price. The whole joy of owning these is the flawless and sculpted hair. Here is mine for comparison, I don't think i've ever posted these online before. There looks to be heaps missing. Easy, easy fix though

DSCF1947-1.jpg

DSCF1956-1.jpg

DSCF1945-1.jpg

DSCF1987-1.jpg

that just makes me feel even worse buddy ha ha :D

congrats on yours though matey amazing!

no probs with sculpt and paint apps its lovely over the moon with that just the hair is a real real let down!

I am pretty sure there will be a benefitial outcome at the end for you. We are talking here about a high class piece for which you have paid high money. I did not read this thread as I was thinking this might be another complaint thread and although I have never done business with Adam good guys (as Iforgino) say hes a professional. I wouldnt be too concerned and simply ask for a work over. :)

that just makes me feel even worse buddy ha ha :D

congrats on yours though matey amazing!

no probs with sculpt and paint apps its lovely over the moon with that just the hair is a real real let down!

Hehe apologies man, :peace, but I agree everything else is spot on, just the hair that needs touching up. Will look identical in no time :) I think your makeup is even more refined than mine. You can see though for comparison, which is why I posted mine, there should be alot more there for the proper look.

i really hope so! he is a good guy and i really hope he holds his hands up and says you know that is a poor job with the hair so please send it back and i will make sure your happy next time, you know what i will be more than happy with that

bad thing is aswell just paid $150 this morning on custom charges :monkey2

Hehe apologies man, :peace, but I agree everything else is spot on, just the hair that needs touching up. Will look identical in no time :) I think your makeup is even more refined than mine. You can see though for comparison, which is why I posted mine, there should be alot more there for the proper look.

Oh i know bud its a real let down, the likeness and paint is SICK i love it!!

hoping this will work out though :(

i hope so man i really do, sent an email to adam with your pics and mine asking if he can work it up for me. i really dont see how he cant!

yeah $150 i was shocked to say the least but at the time i was more excited for the head :(

arf!
I really think too that It's not also good that the blakus one.
I'm so sorry for you and I'm NOW very worried for my sculpt :)

arf!
I really think too that It's not also good that the blakus one.
I'm so sorry for you and I'm NOW very worried for my sculpt :)

its ok matey hopefully can get this sorted but thanks anyway

yeah hope yours turns out better than mine thats for sure :D i am sure it will be

Back