How many movies have you see in 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
I'm curious as it seems like I've seen a ton of movies this year in the theaters. Some not so new because of marathons or special events. Figured it would be interesting to see. I've also listed how many times this year I've seen the movie

Fellowship of the Ring EE
The Two Towers EE
Return of the King EE
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Pt 1
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt 2
Thor x2
Captain America x3
Transformers 3
Rise Of Planet Of The Apes
Conan The Barbarian
Cowboys and Aliens
Green Lantern
X-Men First Class
Super 8
Fast Five
Sucker Punch
POTC 4
Battle LA
Green Hornet

Last edited:
X-Men: First Class
Thor
Captain America
Green Lantern
Transformers 3

I don't usually see but 4-6 films in theaters a year. Mostly comic book movies, with a bit of horror, sci-fi or something from one of my fav actors/directors.

I havn't been to the movies as of lately because all the new titles don't interest me. However, earlier in the year I saw:
Arthur
Sucker Punch
Rango
HP Deathly Hallows pt 2
Paul
Green Hornet
Rubber
Scream 4
The Fighter
And more

Nice grammar. Lately? None. I haven't been able to see many movies lately. All I do is work out, hang with girls, and hang with more girls this Summer.

Man, my life... ROCKS!!!

____ YEAH!!!

F-BOMB!

I have seen 30-35 in theatres this year. Most with movie cash off blu rays.

Impressive list, Josh.

Thanks! Yeah, this has been a good year for me and films that I like. Hell, there are still films coming out that I will be seeing so I should probably end around 30-35. AMC has their stubs program and it didn't start until around March/April for every $100 you spend on tickets/concessions you get $10 to spend. I think my account says I've earned since then $70 in money from them.

Thanks! Yeah, this has been a good year for me and films that I like. Hell, there are still films coming out that I will be seeing so I should probably end around 30-35. AMC has their stubs program and it didn't start until around March/April for every $100 you spend on tickets/concessions you get $10 to spend. I think my account says I've earned since then $70 in money from them.

Oh I am sorry Josh. I'll behave. For you... for now.

Next minute, I can't say.

I do want to see Fright Night and that sequel to Gorillas in the Mist that came out last week.

Back