You could win a new Harry Potter 1:6 figure from Star Ace!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 1:6 Harry Potter would you like to see?

• Chamber of Secrets (Quidditch)

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Prisoner of Azkaban

Votes: 15 15.3%
  • Goblet of Fire

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Order of the Phoenix

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Half-Blood Prince (Quidditch)

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Half-Blood Prince (Casual)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Deathly Hallows

Votes: 40 40.8%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
YOU COULD WIN A NEW HARRY POTTER 1:6 FIGURE FROM STAR ACE!

Many people have mentioned that they'd have preferred an older Harry to start off Star Ace's line of 1:6 figures. So thinking about the NEXT Harry - which one would you prefer?

Vote in the poll and then post below and tell us WHY you voted that way and you will be automatically entered into a drawing to win the Star Ace Harry Potter figure from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

One winner will be drawn from all posters. Only one entry per person - you can post in this thread multiple times, but you will only be entered in the drawing once.

Contest ends Dec. 7th.

Chamber of Secrets - Quidditch costume
ab8881bb682774ea7bea02871499e3ce.jpg

Prisoner of Azkaban
harry-potter-and-the-prisoner-of-azkaban.jpg

Goblet of Fire (I imagine this could also have his shirt from the graveyard scene too)
harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-fire.jpg

Order of the Phoenix
harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix.jpg

Half-Blood Prince (Quidditch)
1000px-Harry_Potter_-_Quidditch_(HBP_promo)_1.jpg

Half-Blood Prince
potter_5v2.jpg

Deathly Hallows
potter_8.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Which 1:6 Harry Potter would you like to see next?

You can also tell us why you're voting as you are in this thread.

(gratuitous bump)

I voted for POA, just because I much prefer the uniforms they used on 3 onward to the ones they used in 1 and 2. Ideally, I would prefer a year 6 Harry in uniform.

I voted for POA, just because I much prefer the uniforms they used on 3 onward to the ones they used in 1 and 2. Ideally, I would prefer a year 6 Harry in uniform.

Seconded. I really want him from one of the final films, but would much prefer him in uniform.

Seconded. I really want him from one of the final films, but would much prefer him in uniform.

So you'd prefer the robes and sweater uniform from Half-Blood Prince, over the Quidditch uniform from Half-Blood? He was only in street clothes for Deathly Hallows.

Let's make this more interesting.

Tell us why you voted the way you did and you could win Harry Potter 1:6 from Star Ace!

See first post for details.

I go deathly hollows just because Harry finally looks badass

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

I really think that the costumes he wore during this film (including his Tri-Wizard Cup garb) are among the best he ever wore in the entire series... MUCH more fun and fantasy oriented (Hogwarts meets Addias) than the boring street clothes he wore in the either Deathly Hallows films. It would translate into a dynamic figure to have... displayed facing off Voldemort in the graveyard.

And I'm man enough to say he had GREAT HAIR in that film!

Last edited:
Half Blood Prince, Quidditch style. The game ready fig and accessories would offer cool poses and custom pitch options.

I voted for Chamber of Secrets Harry, I really love that robe with the crest he's wearing.

deathly hallows all dirty and battle weary look for sure, no doubt. would be great across from vold.:clap

I chose the Quidditch uniform from Half-Blood Prince, it's one of the more interesting looking outfits of older Harry.

Goblet of Fire looks cool, but I like the older Harry from the last movie most

Voted Deathly Hallows as that would give us the most display options between the two Harrys and the characters we know about. The kids and Dumbledore will look great together, Deathly Hallows Harry would go great with Voldemort, and even Sirius if you choose to have him in "ghost form."

I personally don't feel a great need for Quiditch variants when there are still characters needing first versions. I'd rather have more significant, story wise, variants than what is essentially just a game and a distraction. Not that I hate Quiditch, I just feel our limited opportunities for figures shouldn't go to something I'm not going to be able to easily display, let alone with other figures.

Voted Deathly Hallows as that would give us the most display options between the two Harrys and the characters we know about. The kids and Dumbledore will look great together, Deathly Hallows Harry would go great with Voldemort, and even Sirius if you choose to have him in "ghost form."

I personally don't feel a great need for Quiditch variants when there are still characters needing first versions. I'd rather have more significant, story wise, variants than what is essentially just a game and a distraction. Not that I hate Quiditch, I just feel our limited opportunities for figures shouldn't go to something I'm not going to be able to easily display, let alone with other figures.

How about Malfoy? He never wears anything very interesting except his Quidditch outfit in the 2nd film.

Are they making a Quidditch Malfoy? If so, then it would make a bit more sense to make a Quidditch Harry to go with him. But I'd still prefer Malfoy in his school robes like H, R, H if they are making a younger Malfoy.

Would want DH "final battle" attire... but it also sucks that it was just normal civilian clothing.

Prisoner of Azkaban gets my vote. I was always bummed out once they started getting rid of the schools outfit and started putting them in civilian attires. PoA was my favorite movie out of the bunch and the outfit is also spot on when he was in the schools robe.

354px-936full-harry-potter-and-the-prisoner-of-azkaban-photo.jpg

Prisoner of Azkaban gets my vote! Love the costumes from that movie, it would make more sense to me to own only one figure of potter, and it would be that one!

Back