If you could only ever see one movie from a franchise again which would you choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, yeah, if you view The Terminator as nothing more than a killing machine, then T2 is anathema. T2 also, indirectly, got us into the mess that is Geniisysss.

But T2 is so much more expansive and ambitious - it's so much more complex, on several levels, than the first movie (Hopes these clichés go undetected).

Yes, Uncle Bob is programmed to protect JC. But by the end of the movie, you can almost convince yourself that it cares for, maybe even loves, the little urchin.

What I love about T2 is that while you can look at it that way you can also hear the line ''I know now why you cry, but its something I can never do'' and interpret it as the T-800 saying ''errrrr....this is great and all, but I am still totally incapable of emotion...ehhh..I completed my mission...you might say I am ''glad'' that you are alive but ultimately I don't really care, I'm just saying what I have come to realise you humans want me to say...and uhhhh....bye :dunno ''.

Certainly if the original intended line had made it into the final film I could not say this^ Originally it was intended that Sarah Connor would ask if the Terminator was afraid and he was to say ''yes''.....now that would have been ****ing awful and I myself would have to admit a total contradiction to T1.

Last edited:
OMG... why is Rambo (2008) making lists in this thread?!!!! :horror: :thud: :pow

The Godfather II
Star Wars: A New Hope
First Blood
Alien
Escape From New York
Predator
Rocky IV
Naked Gun
007: License to Kill
Die Hard
Terminator 2
Jurassic Park
Power Rangers: The Movie
The Matrix
The Expendables
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Batman Begins
Anchorman
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Yeah, I liked it, too. The first two movies of the series were great (I thought Revolutions was horrible :lol).

I actually love Revolutions too, but believe me I understand why people hate it.

Back