How many movies have you watched in total? (your interesting facts?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I'd want to add up all the time I've spent watching movies and television shows--it would be a ridiculous amount without trying to figure out what to add for multiple viewings. What have I done with my life? :pow

There was a long period of time that I saw a movie a week. I know I've probably seen thousands. I do know that I've seen way more films that I liked than not. I also prefer SciFi and action movies to comedies or dramas.

There was a long period of time that I saw a movie a week. I know I've probably seen thousands. I do know that I've seen way more films that I liked than not. I also prefer SciFi and action movies to comedies or dramas.

I think I set the forum Halloween movie record the year before last...there's no way anyone has come close

I would think for me the number is lower than I actually think. Most likely because there are several films I have watched over and over again. Particularly when I was a kid, there would have only been a handful of films I watched.

I hardly ever used to go the cinemas either as a teenager because there wasn't one near my town, so it was a trip to the city each time. I've probably spent a lot more time watching different tv shows than watching movies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I realized yesterday that the reason awful movies are stuck in my head is because of tv. cable channels always have a dozen or so movies that they play on rotation.
tnt, fx, comedy central,tbs.... they are always playing some of the worst movies made. FX is the worst in the list, they were always playing ghost rider, elektra, fantastic 4 2, twilight, gigli etc. the other channels are always playing stuff like bulletproof monk, i robot,i am legend, black knight, Tyler Perry movies, hancock.

what a disgrace, seriously wtf... I know it might seem obvious but I ddnt realize how many horrible movies these channels have to show.

Back