How Many Iron Man 3 Armors Will Hot Toys Produce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i hadn't already got the regualr WM, i'd have picked this up.

IMG_0570_zpse287f449.jpg

Mow if they did the new WM armour in a milk variety i'vd consider it. Love the colours on this

I was able to sell my original War Machine for this a couple weeks ago and my only regret was I didn't do this when it originally came out. The "Oreo" colors just work so well with this version of WM, which works out perfect because I prefer the sleeker look of his IM3 armor in the grey color.

Yeah I've just bought this WM also. I like the look of both the black/white and the grey.

Im wondering do i jump and get the pp mark 42? Or wait in the hope they do mms version? I would prefer mms for the 42, heartbraker, and derp space with pp for the other armours i like

Im wondering do i jump and get the pp mark 42? Or wait in the hope they do mms version? I would prefer mms for the 42, heartbraker, and derp space with pp for the other armours i like

do not want that armor :lol joking aside, i skip the PPS Mark 42 one just to wait on the MMS version of the armor along with the iron patriot, they better make these two main armor in the MMS version :impatient:

Since there is no way of knowing which and how many armors will be made in the MMS line ( I could care less @ the PPS line ), I guess we'll have to wait until the movie comes out to know whih armors Tony used in the movie. Based on the 1st 2 movies, HT made 4 different armors for each.

Iron Man - Mark I, Mark II, Mark III, Mark III Gunmetal

Iron Man 2 - Mark IV, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark 5, Mark VI

I think its safe to assume that HT will make at least 4 IM Armors in the MMS line ( probably more since IM3 has dozens of armors )

I still love the Stealth armor. So I hope in all those Tony made while not sleeping, one is the stealth.

Might as well wait for the movie to come out to be honest before guessing what suits will be made. We have no idea what suits he will wear and which ones will be even be given a fair amount of screen time.

I heard he will wear Heatbreaker to... I won't say more because if it is true I'm sure some people don't wanna know.

Mark 42, Heartbreaker, Deep Space Suit and Hulkbuster will be made. It doesn't really matter how much screen time they have if HT think its gonna sell they'll make it

Since there is no way of knowing which and how many armors will be made in the MMS line ( I could care less @ the PPS line ), I guess we'll have to wait until the movie comes out to know whih armors Tony used in the movie. Based on the 1st 2 movies, HT made 4 different armors for each.

Iron Man - Mark I, Mark II, Mark III, Mark III Gunmetal

Iron Man 2 - Mark IV, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark 5, Mark VI

I think its safe to assume that HT will make at least 4 IM Armors in the MMS line ( probably more since IM3 has dozens of armors )

I still love the Stealth armor. So I hope in all those Tony made while not sleeping, one is the stealth.

I totally agree with that
Considering how many IM suits we got from the old movies... I guess we will see 6 suits in the MMS line, at least

The most evil thing, the most evil, would be to have the Hulkbuster be a build-a-figure with the entire Iron Man 3 line.

The most evil thing, the most evil, would be to have the Hulkbuster be a build-a-figure with the entire Iron Man 3 line.

Though The Evil HT prefers is making the figure SDCC/toy-fair exclusive and charging more (exclusive price) than the usually MMS price.

The most HT does is accessories meant for other figures.

Dumb question from the nose-bleed seats but why did they jump over Mark 9... mark 10...etc... and land on the 42?
They didn't. He built number 8-41 between the time period of the Avengers and IM3. This might sound crazy but it's not a crazy as it sounds.

He doesn't build 33 suits that are completely different from one another. Most are simple upgrades from the previous ones. Take the Mark 4, 6, and 7 for example. All 3 have a simple upgrade from the previous one but bare the familiar look.

He simply went a suit making buffet after the Avengers in his spare time and built many for different situations to come. i.e Deep Space, "Hulk Buster", etc

I heard he will wear Heatbreaker to... I won't say more because if it is true I'm sure some people don't wanna know.

Mark 42, Heartbreaker, Deep Space Suit and Hulkbuster will be made. It doesn't really matter how much screen time they have if HT think its gonna sell they'll make it

I totally agree with that
Considering how many IM suits we got from the old movies... I guess we will see 6 suits in the MMS line, at least

I like that line up! I would be extremely happy if that were to happen.:clap

They didn't. He built number 8-41 between the time period of the Avengers and IM3. This might sound crazy but it's not a crazy as it sounds.

He doesn't build 33 suits that are completely different from one another. Most are simple upgrades from the previous ones. Take the Mark 4, 6, and 7 for example. All 3 have a simple upgrade from the previous one but bare the familiar look.

He simply went a suit making buffet after the Avengers in his spare time and built many for different situations to come. i.e Deep Space, "Hulk Buster", etc

Thanks for the explanation. I still feel like I missed alot while Tony got so busy.

@How Many Iron Man 3 Armors Will Hot Toys Produce?

I hope all of them and hope they actually make a Pepper Potts figure this time. Also, wouldn't mind having a full head-sculpt [w/o being in the helmet] of Rhodey this time around as well.

Back