How Many Iron Man 3 Armors Will Hot Toys Produce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
war machine, MK 47 (or whatever) and heartbreaker are all i care about and want

If i hadn't already got the regualr WM, i'd have picked this up.

IMG_0570_zpse287f449.jpg

Now if they did the new WM armour in a milk variety i'vd consider it. Love the colours on this
Definitely my favourite of all the armours.

war machine, MK 47 (or whatever) and heartbreaker are all i care about and want
Heartbreaker's really starting to grow on me. The oversized arc reactor would look pretty stunning in 1:6 form, I'm betting. Really like the shoulders on that armour, too.

A part of me wishes its a MMS but at the same time I would also be a bit happy knowing they won't release so many MMS figures.

Save me a fortune.

If this does get the MMS treatment, I think the LEDs on this will be very impressive.

I would Love this in a MMS, but for me at least I would pass if it was just a PPS.
I actually think Hot Toys could get this figure made as an MMS with pretty good articulation, even with the look of the shoulders.

I would Love this in a MMS, but for me at least I would pass if it was just a PPS.
I actually think Hot Toys could get this figure made as an MMS with pretty good articulation, even with the look of the shoulders.

I'm doubting it. The amount of detail and kit bash look it has seems to me they will cut the hard work of making it a MMS and simply make it a PPS.

We're getting 42, WM, IP and the Manderin as it is with maybe the Deep Space and Hulk Buster. They would be releasing these suits in the course of two years to get them all out. I don't think they'll over do it by adding too many suits into the MMS line.

They created the PPS line FOR the IM3 suits because there are so many. Why not put a popular suit into that line so that people buy it?

Not to mention this suit will probably cost $300 alone with all the LED and detail work that has to go into it.

I'm doubting it. The amount of detail and kit bash look it has seems to me they will cut the hard work of making it a MMS and simply make it a PPS.

We're getting 42, WM, IP and the Manderin as it is with maybe the Deep Space and Hulk Buster. They would be releasing these suits in the course of two years to get them all out. I don't think they'll over do it by adding too many suits into the MMS line.

They created the PPS line FOR the IM3 suits because there are so many. Why not put a popular suit into that line so that people buy it?

Not to mention this suit will probably cost $300 alone with all the LED and detail work that has to go into it.

Oh, please HT.... Give us a Hulk Buster! :pray:

I just saw the end of the new IM3 trailer and I think my wallet just imploded. Couldn't even keep track of all the new suits! :horror

Back