How Many Iron Man 3 Armors Will Hot Toys Produce?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
544211_10151307054492344_2039529821_n.jpg

486854_10151307053127344_1442607489_n.jpg

Soooo why can't HT implement these proportions onto the 1/6 scale? I really will never understand. Not to mention they claim they have the actual 3d model of the Mark VII.

Digging the Iron Patriot, will have to pick that one up 100%.

yup, definitely getting iron patriot in 1/6 scale too, hope they show the MMS version NOT the power pose one

interesting..william lau from OSR said "Guess tomorrow will have another PPS..." hmmmm i hope something will show up tmrw, not getting my hopes high though

i can only imagine how much their gonna milk this line considering how much has been revealed already

I might have to start getting the busts since I have no interest in buying any more Legacy IM statues. The 1:4 busts will be a nice complement.

and the 2 new 1/4 busts are more expensive then the ones they announced a month or 2 ago.

especially patriot being more expensive then war machine, same thing with a different paint job!

and the 2 new 1/4 busts are more expensive then the ones they announced a month or 2 ago.

especially patriot being more expensive then war machine, same thing with a different paint job!
That's why it cost more. War machine has two colors. Black and Sliver.

Iron Patriot has Red, Blue, White, Sliver, etc

Still stupid though. :cuckoo:

Just like to mentioned the science (sci-fi) that goes into IM movies... Legacy for Stan Lee's creations I suppose...

Example: Suits with back-pack propulsion (2 armors beside Heartbreaker) does not need Palm RT for hovering, while Heartbreaker and a few others that don't, requires it. The big guy (obviously heavier) with claws also require palm RT, even-though it also has back-pack propulsion...

tumblr_mj7z43MQCu1qf7tsqo6_500.gif

on to IM3's 1/4 busts... at least they are in scale.... the previous IM2:WarMachine bust was undersized (compared to the other 3):
attachment.php

Last edited:

:exactly: i can imagine now for the pricing on the IM armor in the PPS line slowly increased, which i hope it does not happend :pray:

Back