How many Avengers/IM figures are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
I love the movies, and the heroes, but I haven't bought any and, quite honestly, don't plan on buying any.
However, I do wonder at the market for such a huge amount of figures (and at such a high cost).

So how many of these figures are you guys willing to get or already have bought?

I've got them all so far and 2 each of Thor and cap to display them in different ways. Ill buy any that they offer. I'm a sucker for that movie.

I'm getting every single one. The only one I didn't get was the MILK Patriot (it's a comic version) and I'm on the WL for the BD Mark VII Promo. I'm so hoping that comes through.

And you try to defend yourself by saying you don't complain that much anymore.:slap:slap

I have nothing to defend. It's SDCC night and i've been on her making over a 100 posts in lots of threads. Only 6 of them are negative, spread over five or so different threads. Others have said as much.

I don't troll a thread over and over to ruin it for those who like them I express my opinion and move on.

Last edited:
I'm making a custom Avengers Tony Stark, getting Banner when he comes out, and I already have Loki. I'm leaving it at that because I don't wanna get sucked in. :lol

have everyone except for Hulk, too big for me to display and was never a big Hulk fan in the first place

staying away from IM3 figures, the prices are getting a bit too much for me

Didn't pick up Nick Fury but I have all the other Avengers with IM mk7 & Hulk on the way. Still waiting on IM3 but Iron Patriot & Mandarin are a must.

Back