How many Avengers/IM figures are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just VII (HT and PI), XLII, gemini and heartbreaker for me :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just the team (6). Will sell my Nick Fury in a bit. Maybe get Loki, not sure.

I was going to collect them all... but it's too much, and I'll probably not care for side stuff like Fury, Coulson, the soldier once Avengers 2 is out. Just want the Avengers team progression.

Depends on the price of Igor. I probably will just get the Centurion but the Heartbreaker looks fantastic too.

Avengers: All
IM3: None (though Mandarin and Igor look great, but not for me)

Avengers: IM MK6, Cap, Thor and Hawkeye.
WarMachine from IM2.
Done and done. Only fig I have on PO now is MoS Superman.

Iron Man v2*
Iron Man Mark 2*
Iron Man: Iron Monger*
Iron Man2: Unleashed*
Iron Man2: Special
Iron Man2: War Machine*
Iron Man2: War Machine Milk
Iron Man2: Iron Whiplash
Iron Man3: Mark 42
Iron Man3: Gemini
Iron Man3: War Machine 2
Iron Man3: Igor

The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier
The Avengers: Hulk (NECA1:4)

:blissy

* - already in the collection

Too many...

Avengers: Once Hulk shows up the team will be complete. Have Fury. Need to pick up a Caulson at some point. Not sure about the Chitauri soldier, but probably not.

Iron Man 3: POed 42, both War Machines and Heartbreaker. Will pick up Mandarin, Gemini, Igor and Silver Centurion because I'm a sucker. Will also get Iron Whiplash from IM2, and still have to pick up an Iron Monger at some point.

Currently have Mark VI and Mark VII in my collection.
Already PO'd Mark 42 and Tony Stark...and will probably get Silver Centurion if they will include a new Tony head (crossing fingers here)...I still haven't decided if I will pre-order Heartbreaker and Gemini

ZeroPointZero

edit: ok **** that noise. i need that heart breaker and gemini, also saw another one i liked. these new suits that were barely on screen are AMAZING. im a DC guy but i like the IM movies a lot. i tried to stay away for my wallets sake. but **** on me. these suits are bada$$.

Last edited:
From 6 Avengers + Loki + Coulson + IM3 Stark, I've now narrowed it down to Mk VII, Cap, Thor and Loki.

Down to the bare essentials. :D
It really feels better to have what you want and some extra cash for figures ahead!

I have...
MK1 2.0
War Machine Special
Avengers Cap
Avengers Black Widow
Avengers Thor
Avengers Loki
Avengers Coulson (on Flex)

I have on PO...
Avengers MK7
BD MK7
Hulk
Iron Patriot
War Machine Mk2
Tony Stark
MK42
Heartbreaker

I plan to get...
Igor
Silver Centurion
Gemini

Maybe maaaaybe Red Snapper

Mark I
Mark II AU
Mark III BD
Mark IV
Mark V
Mark VI
Whiplash
War Machine
Mech Test Tony
Iron Monger
Cap TFA
Red Skull
Thor
Odin
Nick Fury
Hawkeye
Avenger Cap
Avengers Thor
Avengers Black Widow
Loki
Coulson

I've also bashed an Avengers Tony and Obadiah Stane. Plus I have the Payton secretary. Mark VII, VII BD and Hulk on PO. Will pick up a Chitauri or two. Going to pass on everything from IM3 though except the Tony Stark and Mandarin figures.

I decided to get 0 of the Avengers line, because it's a "dangerous" line for me. If I get even 1, I know I will have to get all of them.

Back