How many are on the waitlist for Sideshow 1/6 Indy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got one the wait list earlier today...but at $97 I doubt I'll keep it even if it converts. I'll probably just stick with the PF for only three times the price.

I guess the 12" exclusive Indy is a keeper, for several reasons, but I most likely cancel the PF exclusive wait list. Not fan enough to spend $280 on Indy. Actually, the $90 for the 12" is already pushing it.

justin, if you got on the wait list shortly after they sold out, there's a good chance you'll convert.

I am on the waitlist for the Exclusive Edition but I have a Normal Edition on Pre-order. Even if my waitlist for the Exclusive converts, I will still be keeping my Normal Edition because my brother is a great Indy fan and we share our collectibles.

Still waiting for a conversion, but I don't know if I still want this since I have the exclusive PF on order.

2008-02-20 16:44:58

I ordered from a secondary retailer. This is an historic figure since its the first on the Prometheus.

My waitlist reservation converted a while ago but I doubt I'll keep it.

As several have already said, the PF is the way to go.

Also the exclusive is rather lame so I'll probably pick up the standard version and save a little money in the process.

My waitlist reservation converted a while ago but I doubt I'll keep it.

As several have already said, the PF is the way to go.

Also the exclusive is rather lame so I'll probably pick up the standard version and save a little money in the process.

Sounds like a good decision.:D

I am on the waitlist for the Exclusive Edition but I have a Normal Edition on Pre-order. Even if my waitlist for the Exclusive converts, I will still be keeping my Normal Edition because my brother is a great Indy fan and we share our collectibles.

i canceled my EX jones so you could have a great chance :chew

That's nice! Mine just converted! I have a good feeling that yours will convert (I got on the list late in the game). :gun

I'm on the waitlist for the exclusive, but have the regular version on order through BBTS. I'll cancel it should the exclusive one convert - had good luck with these in the past.

I have a regular edition bought, wouldn't dream of canceling. The PF are essentially statues and not as exciting as the chance to pose the figure as you choose.

Cancelled my order for the EX so a lucky wait lister will now be converted.

i've got both the exclusive 1/6 and exclusive pf on order. did i tell you i LOVE sideshow's ordering policy! :)

I just canceled my 1/6 waitlist because I have the exclusive PF on order. That's enough Indy for me.

I just canceled my 1/6 waitlist because I have the exclusive PF on order. That's enough Indy for me.

Bite your tongue.:horror

Enjoy the PF... I'm sticking with both the PF ex AND the 1/6 Exc... Just love the chance to keep changing that pose/scene while the PF will forever remain static-- breathtaking, but static.:gun

A store in town said they'll be getting these, and with such a iconic figure like Indy I better make sure I don't get one with a lazy eye!(insert Han Solo Joke here) Plus if there was a botched paint job would sideshow exchange it?

A store in town said they'll be getting these, and with such a iconic figure like Indy I better make sure I don't get one with a lazy eye!(insert Han Solo Joke here) Plus if there was a botched paint job would sideshow exchange it?

You would be able to exchange it if you ordered it directly from Sideshow, but they don't do exchanges on items purchased in stores.

Back