Action Figure 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribb

That's cool Jim. I might have to try the popsicle crate mod.

It's not hard at all. Just cut and glue. I used loctite professional strength. It would look a lot better if I measured and precise cut everyone so it would sit flush. Just painted it and looks pretty cool.

Re: 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribb

Still not been online. Could it be a case of genius at work, do not disturb ?. or should we be worried ?.

My attempt to re-create the crate using Popsicle sticks and toothpicks.

Next time use Balsa wood, it is much easier to work with and dosen't splinter.

DSC_0024.jpg

Last edited:

I'd be interested in both sets.

Has this project been abandoned? What's up?

Terminator_Fan_Game

Last Activity:
02-06-2012
09:22 AM

That's wazzup :)

^ Is that a community reference ?. :p Win

I can only guess he has some personal issues and that this project is off then.

Will still leave my name on the list as I would still truly love to get one of these sets for finish my Captain Sparrow off.

Dear TFG,

I hope you're not dead.

-Frank

the only reason I havent bowed out of this is because I want a "jar of dirt" really bad....

has anyone heard from TFG?

the only reason I havent bowed out of this is because I want a "jar of dirt" really bad....

has anyone heard from TFG?

I sent him a message on Ebay a few days ago but so far no reply. Not that we were best friends or anything, but I did tell him he's missed.

He's still active on there so I don't know. Maybe this project got to him. I really wish I knew!

Hope he's doing well.

Okay, he just sent me a reply! He's doing good but he had to break away for awhile. He said he'd be back soon!

Many thx for this news, Frank! Good to hear :)

Did this stuff ever get made or does anyone know someone make this type of stuff? Looking for some stuff to put with my jack

Did this stuff ever get made or does anyone know someone make this type of stuff? Looking for some stuff to put with my jack

Hey mate try Bender :wink1:

he did 2 dio´s for me as well :yess: one for Jack and one for Barbossa!

Or try TFG i´m also awaiting a next dio for my second Jack as well :panic:

Back