Action Figure 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribb

I'm for for set 1 and 2 TFG :D

OK my friend! :duff:
Been working on a few things lately and as soon as the part Im waiting on arrives, I will reveal the next 3 items. Things should move along quite quickly and smoothly from then on.
Cheers. :)

Re: 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribb

heya i'm interested too.is it ok when i decide which set i want when you reveal the other stuff?

Yep. I'll put you on the list and you can tell me which one you want later.:)

Hey,TFG these sets are looking really sweet!I'll definitely take set #2 but i might even buy set#1 as well.Either way put me down for the one and i'll let you know later about the other one,OK.Hey,are you going to be selling the barrels seperately as well?If so,i'd definitely take a couple.THANX BRO!^_^

Hey,TFG these sets are looking really sweet!I'll definitely take set #2 but i might even buy set#1 as well.Either way put me down for the one and i'll let you know later about the other one,OK.Hey,are you going to be selling the barrels seperately as well?If so,i'd definitely take a couple.THANX BRO!^_^

Hey bro!! Thats cool, I'll put you on for set 2 and just let me know later on about the 1st set. :duff
Not sure about the barrels yet to be honest. Its something I may be interested in doing after I sold all these.
Many thanks bro! :)

By the way, those 2mm nail heads arrived a few days ago so I can FINALLY mod the vest for Leon!:yess:

Hmm very interested to see how the ship base for wheel and flag turns out.

Go ahead and put me on the list for this one looking really good could use some more stuff for my dx jack

Really great, put me on the list too, please, for both sets.

Last edited:

Tell me you haven't given up on this project my friend!

Would love a set 1 and if you do reconsider a lamp and a wanted jack poster.

Tell me you haven't given up on this project my friend!

Nope, I havent given up lol! I was ill for bit and waiting on a part to be delivered to me. Im now better and the part arrived last week. Ive also been working on the ship deck base and a few other things that I will show a bit later on.
I will do the next 3 items update in about 3 days time. :)

Last edited:

Cool, can't wait to see this stuff!

Thanks for getting me on the list.

Looking awesome and it will save me the embarrassment of attempting some items my self.

Cant wait. My jack is great now but he will be supergiganticawsome with these items.

Could I change my set from Set 1 to Set 2 please? Now that I have the figure in hand I really want to keep the wheel on show, and the second set would be far better for it!

Cheers!

Hey TFG,so how's progress going on these sets?Any updates?Inquiring minds would like to know!^_^

I would love to see some pics of the barrel.....any update on that?

For some reason, more than anything else I want to be able to pose Jack with his hands shackled in front of him :)

Last edited:

This is really awesome. I love this idea.

Back