Action Figure 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribb

UPDATE!:

Jailers Ring of Keys -
Dimensions:
25mm x 1mm Ring(Not final.)
20mm x 1.6mm Keys
Material:
Plastic, metal

001-17.jpg

002-17.jpg

Some work in progress pics -

Cutting the pieces -

001-18.jpg

Wrapping some 0.25mm copper wire to add detail -
002-18.jpg

Result -
003-15.jpg

Glued and ready to be painted -
004-15.jpg

DONE! -
005-9.jpg

006-7.jpg

Again, this item is just a place holder for now until I get the proper materials to make it(I will use better rings for the final piece).
The next small update will be either the Small bag of Gold, Rum barrel or Lantern...
Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Jack Sparrow Diorama Sets For Hot Toys DX06 & Enterbay Pirates of the Caribb

Stick me on the list for both! I love handmade custom accessories.

Hey T_F_G,

Since I'm already getting Witekite's Jar o' Dirt, and having two creampuffs might be a tad redundant.. how would you feel if I gave them away from the start? I'll pay for the whole sets, but whosoever wants those individual items can pay for the shipping. Might be too much of a hassle but I thought I'd see how you felt about that.

Also, you might want to consider doing orders just for the barrels, as I would definitely order an extra one!

Anyway, it's looking superb so far man!

Hey T_F_G,

Since I'm already getting Witekite's Jar o' Dirt, and having two creampuffs might be a tad redundant.. how would you feel if I gave them away from the start? I'll pay for the whole sets, but whosoever wants those individual items can pay for the shipping. Might be too much of a hassle but I thought I'd see how you felt about that.

Also, you might want to consider doing orders just for the barrels, as I would definitely order an extra one!

Anyway, it's looking superb so far man!

Well its completely up to you my friend. Thats a very nice offer from you though, I must say. As for the barrels, I will have to think about it. But to be honest, I'd prefer just doing the sets for now. We shall see later on bro.

No problema. Can't wait to see it all come together!

No problema. Can't wait to see it all come together!

Haha! But me too! And I cant wait to get my Jack!:impatient:
Speaking of the Jar o' dirt, after searching and searching non stop, I finally came across a great base for my Jar. Its pretty much the correct scale and shape :yess: -
IFOUNDSOMEJARSODIIRT.png

:panic:

Last edited:

Put me down for set one please! :)

can you ship this outside US?:pray:

Put me down for Set 1 please, and if you have multiple size barrels I'll take the biggest.

Can you put me down for both sets please !

Thanks guys! :duff
List updated. Next items update coming in the next few days!
I will be revealing 3 items with every update from now on.

Awesome.. I can't wait for the reveal.
Sounds like you've been busy working on this, no rest for you..lol

I get my figure in about a weeks time, I'm going to keep him sealed till I get your sets next year. (I know they will compliment him well)

Me thinks it's update time TFG!:clap

Me thinks it's update time TFG!:clap

Update coming soon as possible! Feeling ill ATM and Im also waiting on a part. I seriously cant wait to get back to work on this though, especially seeing as my Jack is finally on his way to me! :yess:

Update coming soon as possible! Feeling ill ATM and Im also waiting on a part. I seriously cant wait to get back to work on this though, especially seeing as my Jack is finally on his way to me! :yess:

Ah, hope you feel better then. My ATM is feeling pretty ill too with all these great releases.

Ba-dum tssshhh!

I'm for for set 1 and 2 TFG :D

Back