How many are on the waitlist for Sideshow 1/6 Indy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would be able to exchange it if you ordered it directly from Sideshow, but they don't do exchanges on items purchased in stores.

Thats good to know, but I know I'll be very picky with this one. Thats why I went with the Medicom route, I know what I'm getting is going to look like the prototype, but its going to be kinda on the small side.

I am so looking forward to this figure. I actually had money squirrled away for it since last year, anticipating the preorder. I have a regular and exclusive on pre order and I can't wait until Indy occupies a prominent space on my shelves!

I had this figure locked and while trying to cancel some other item I cancelled my Indy by mistake. Now I'm hoping the waitlist God smiles upon me.

I managed to get the exclusive preordered on the day it went up. Sorry waitlisters, no way I'm giving this one up.

I managed to get the exclusive preordered on the day it went up. Sorry waitlisters, no way I'm giving this one up.

I put in for my waitlist spot 2 days after the preorder went up (computer was down, so I couldn't get it earlier). Anyway, mine still hasn't converted...so the rest of you guys may be waiting awhile :)

GAH! I got a conversion email today but it was just my SDCC Aayla. Not really bad news just not the Indy news I'm hoping for.

I ordered 2 non exclusives but think I will cancel. With a total edition of 9000 these are going to be far from rare and I think I'll be able to find a better deal.

Back