1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think once they show the hidden accessories a lot of people on the fence now are going to order him. He's just going to look too awesome in the final battle mode. Though to your point he should be a lot more weathered. Easy enough fix on your own though.

I've pre-ordered Hawkeye (deluxe), Black Widow and Tony Stark (Team suit) so far. Will probably add Nebula to the list at some point. :)

I am picturing a Detolf shelf with Armored Thanos in the back, and in the front is Cap with Mjolnir and broken shield on one side, and Iron Man Mark 85 unmasked with the infinity stones on the other side. So I preordered those three (hoping for those accessories), along with Nebula for my GOTG shelf. Unless something else mind blowing is revealed, I think I will just stick with those preorders.

So far I have pre-ordered

Black Widow
Hawkeye/Ronin
Nebula
Iron Man Mark 85
Armoured Thanos

Waiting for

Rocket
EG Thor
Rescue

Then of course next there'll be Far From Home.

Sent from a point in space and time

Last edited:
Added EG Black Widow to the list. Decided to pass on Cap. Will pass on Thor too if they do him. Debating Hawkeye..

I caved and ordered:

Ironman Mark 85
Cap
Black Widow
Hawkeye/Ronin
Nebula
Armored Thanos
Mark 4 War Machine

Already Pre-Ordered
Armored Thanos
Iron Man LXXXV
Captain America
War Machine
Rescue
Nebula
Black Widow
Hawkeye (Ronin) Deluxe
Nebula

Will Order
Thor
Professor Hulk
Rocket
Captain Marvel
War Machine #2 (if solicited)

Holding Out Hope
Valkyrie (white costume)
Okeyo
Black Order

Would Be Cool
Giant Man (1:3 scale or 1:2 scale)
Pegasus

While I like the Quantum suits, they really aren't essential and not worth $200 per. I'm hoping they end up getting heavily discounted.

Everytime I see this thread I deeply ponder the question all over again:

Yeah Goatchumby...what Endgame figures ARE you going to get? :)

Everything 'cept War Machine thus far. I'm hoping for the Patriot Chungus and/or a white Quantum Team variant of the 006 to fulfil my EG Rhodey needs.

Ordered Captain America mark 85 nebula and pepper rescue that’s all I need

My exact orders, only Black Widow instead of Nebula.

...still quietly praying for a limited release of Peggy for a convention or fair.

This is really weird that HT stopped launching any new EG figures, only to go back to IW to launch Star Lord (again!) When are they launching EG figures again? Rocket? Fat Thor? Smart Hulk? Valkyrie? Short hair Capt. Marvel? Are they just waiting for SDCC? Is that it? They have to wait till SDCC?

Is Captain Marvel a "definite" for Endgame or do you guys think we'll only have the solo movie variant? Just pondering whether to buy her *now* or wait it out.

As for preorders: Captain America, Nebula, Iron Spider (so far) with (Infinity) Thor.

Currently Cap,Ironman and Armoured Thanos for me,
Tempted with Rescue but waiting to see what else gets shown at SDCC,
Will be down for a Thor if/when they show him and if Falcon somehow gets a re-release I'll bite too

This is really weird that HT stopped launching any new EG figures, only to go back to IW to launch Star Lord (again!) When are they launching EG figures again? Rocket? Fat Thor? Smart Hulk? Valkyrie? Short hair Capt. Marvel? Are they just waiting for SDCC? Is that it? They have to wait till SDCC?

I'm sure they're all coming. Hulk, Thor, and CMs new looks were all extra-spoilery so it's possible they decided to hold off a little longer on showing them. And it's not like they have to worry about interest dying down for new Marvel figures. They can take as long as they want and still sell out.

Hoping this gets released.

C8CF4F12-BA48-4765-B43C-A37A696C6DE6.jpg

4B8BCA0E-79D8-4D4C-A519-67CECDAA0BF7.jpg

Back