1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far I've got Widow and Cap preordered. As for others:

- Definitely going to get: Mark 85, Nebula, Thor, Hawkeye/Ronin, Scarlet Witch (if they do an IW/EG version), Falcon (if they do an IW/EG version), Okoye (if they make one)
- Maybe: Rescue, Rocket, Professor Hulk, Armored Thanos, Valkyrie (if they make one)
- Probably not: Any of the quantum suit characters, either War Machine, any of the Black Order characters if they make them
- Absolute 100% for-sure definite day 1 preorder if they decide to make it: Peggy Carter

Pre-Ordered so far:
  • Thanos
  • Hawkeye Deluxe & Regular
  • Nebula
  • Iron-Man
  • Captain America
  • Black Widow

Will Pre-Order when/if Announced:
  • Rocket
  • Quantum Suits
  • Rescue
  • Thor
  • Captain Marvel
  • Professor Hulk
  • Big Chungus War Machine

Maybe:
  • War-Machine 006

Still just Iron Man so far.

Black Widow is ultra tempting though. Sculpted hair, and a rock solid body suit design go a long way to overshadowing the lack of action she had in Endgame..

Thor? Maybe. Ultimately I’m more interested in whatever shape he takes in GOTG 3.

Captain America. I’ll probably break down at some point.

Captain America, Mark 85, Ronin, Nebula, Thor and maybe Black Widow. I need a Scarlet Witch in my collection. Hope they make her in this series.

Captain America, Mark 85, Ronin, Nebula, Thor and maybe Black Widow. I need a Scarlet Witch in my collection. Hope they make her in this series.

Yeah I sure wouldn't mind a re-release of SW...I for sure thought her CW price would plummet...boy, was I wrong!

I would take a reissue Scarlet Witch with sculpted hair. I don’t care if you wouldn’t be able to turn the head, never bothered me on the older Thor figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"My days of pre-ordering are over...". Ya....

Thanos, Nebula, Hawkeye DX, Black Widow, Cap, Mk 85, Quantum Stark.

Pretty sure I'm a lost cause when it comes to this hobby. :lol

So far, I've PO'd Hawkeye, Nebula, & Iron Man, and am planning on PO'ing Black Widow and Thanos shortly. I'd also buy Captain Marvel in her Endgame short 'do, Prof. Hulk, and fat Thor, if they ever make them.

I have the first Dr. Strange, the second Black Panther, CW Falcon, CW Scarlet Witch, and mini Ant-Man to go along for the ride, and I'm waiting on an eBay coupon to come through to pick up Iron Spider. Then I BELIEVE it's just Bucky left for the main crew.

Not a big fan of WM, but I've got an older one from AoU that I'll probably throw in the display with them lol, even though it's not accurate.

My big question mark right now is Cap. Love the character, but I have the CW version, and for right now at least, there isn't enough to bring me to PO this one. Unless they reveal an awesome new headsculpt like they've been teasing. I have a couple of Thor extra's lying around to put with CW Cap in the display.

Now, if they make a movie promo version with a special base, additional accessories and a beat-up paint scheme like they have in the past, I could do that all day.

I’m getting Cap, Ronin, Thanos, and Nebula so far. Not decided on Iron Man or Black Widow. Will likely order Rocket and Hulk when available.

Not getting any WM until they do a proper full head sculpt.

Back