1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So at the moment have Nebula, Rescue, BD 85, Black Widow, Ronin, Thanos(will be very upset if they end up revealing a battle damage one which seems likely at this point with the pics from thor), and gonna wait on Captain to see if they fix anything on him thats been discussed as the d23 wasn't accurate enough for me. Funny as I just typed all of them I never realized i did so many, gonna cost an arm and a leg even on flexpay lol.

Would be a classic d ick move by HT if the do release a BD Thanos...although at any rate I've got IW Thanos and EG Thanos on pre-order...so if HT does BD it's unlikely I'd get it anyways...don't exactly need THREE Thanoses...

I think all of them I will get, except War Machine ( getting Iron Patriot instead) and maybe EG Hulk. That one is going to be a decision based on the final product.

Would be a classic d ick move by HT if the do release a BD Thanos...although at any rate I've got IW Thanos and EG Thanos on pre-order...so if HT does BD it's unlikely I'd get it anyways...don't exactly need THREE Thanoses...

Yea most definitely would be a **** move for sure. I have been so close on ordering the infinity war thanos many times lol. Even though I prefer the endgame armored look, I do like the infinity war one a lot, just dont have anyone for him to interact with with how I have my displays setup. If bigbadtoystore would have him with a discount years from now I could see myself pulling the trigger but doubt he wouldnt sell out by then

I think all of them I will get, except War Machine ( getting Iron Patriot instead) and maybe EG Hulk. That one is going to be a decision based on the final product.

I think all of them other than War Machine for the same reason. I originally had the EG War Machine on pre-order and hadn't ordered the IW version. Production pics came out and wowed me and I shifted my pre-order to the IW War Machine. Worked out great as I love the EG Iron Patriot look. I already pre-ordered EG Hulk as I know I'll want it even if Production version isn't perfect.

To answer the question: more than I should :lol

I knew about Hot Toys for a while but Infinity War and Endgame made me start collecting them. These movies were so good and made history and seeing how HT quality went up lately I feel like this is the perfect time to build my collection even if it's a big blow to my wallet having to get so many at once. Grateful for those release dates.

My Endgame list so far: regular MK85, BD MK85, Iron Patriot (wasn't a fan of the color change at first but now I feel it's not that bad), WM MK6 (yeah, I actually really like the design), armored Thanos, Cap, Black Widow, bro Thor.

Not sure if IW figures that appear in EG count here but here it goes: WM MK4, Iron Spider, Thor, Doctor Strange, Bucky, Ant-Man. Undecided about Wasp.

I know that's a lot of diecast figures but I know how important they are and what happens when they go out of stock.

That?s my list as well. So far I have all of them on order except Rescue, Iron Patriot, War Machine & Hulk. I?ll pick up Rescue & IP, I?d love to add Hulk but the proto isn?t promising enough. Shame cause I need a hulk figure. Don?t need the mk6 WM, prefer the IV and he can also fit in with EG if I want

Not getting as many figures as I thought I would from Endgame...still just Black Widow, Hawkeye (DX) and Team Suit Tony Stark on order for me atm. :)

I may actually not end up with EG widow as from what I?m seeing with her solo film I really like the outfit with the gold belt and gauntlets. Just a matter if she will once again go back to rooted hair which will be a no go for me

To answer the question: more than I should :lol

I knew about Hot Toys for a while but Infinity War and Endgame made me start collecting them. These movies were so good and made history and seeing how HT quality went up lately I feel like this is the perfect time to build my collection even if it's a big blow to my wallet having to get so many at once. Grateful for those release dates.

My Endgame list so far: regular MK85, BD MK85, Iron Patriot (wasn't a fan of the color change at first but now I feel it's not that bad), WM MK6 (yeah, I actually really like the design), armored Thanos, Cap, Black Widow, bro Thor.

Not sure if IW figures that appear in EG count here but here it goes: WM MK4, Iron Spider, Thor, Doctor Strange, Bucky, Ant-Man. Undecided about Wasp.

I know that's a lot of diecast figures but I know how important they are and what happens when they go out of stock.

Yeah, I was meandering through the 'bay yesterday - and just keep getting shocked at the prices for "10 year MCU figs":horror. Used, NIB. E-bay sellers usually mark up, but some of the listed prices are staggering. (Dunno if those prices will hold, but I collect for myself and don't overturn my figs, unless it was an emergency.
They're long term displays.)

Time to time I've paid a bit of an up-market price like for NIB Ultron Cap and Vision, but for me probably those days are gone. There's lines I won't cross $$$$.
Looking my fig groups over (loosely by movie) - I spent a lot, but, glad I did when I did. There's stuff now I probably will never have $$$$$ like a second CW Falcon or a Mark 43.

But, overall, think I got a nice collection already. Scaled back $$$$
Hawkeye is POd; plan on Thor and Antman...Waiting to see what HT does with Cap...that may be it - not sure yet. Bucky arrived already (if I don't get EG Cap I will 'bash a CW battle damaged Cap to go with). CW was probably the last movie I was grabbing a lot of figs from all together.

Yeah, I was meandering through the 'bay yesterday - and just keep getting shocked at the prices for "10 year MCU figs":horror. Used, NIB. E-bay sellers usually mark up, but some of the listed prices are staggering. (Dunno if those prices will hold, but I collect for myself and don't overturn my figs, unless it was an emergency.

Time to time I've paid a bit of an up-market price like for NIB Ultron Cap and Vision, but for me probably those days are gone. There's lines I won't cross $$$$.
Looking my fig groups over (loosely by movie) - I spent a lot, but, glad I did when I did. There's stuff now I probably will never have $$$$$ like a second CW Falcon or a Mark 43.

Hawkeye is POd; plan on Thor. Waiting to see what HT does with Cap...that may be it - not sure yet. Bucky arrived already (if I don't get EG Cap I will 'bash a CW battle damaged Cap to go with). CW was probably the last movie I was grabbing a lot of figs from all together.

I paid Bay prices for that Civil War Falcon. It was lower end of the price range on there, but still quite salty. I can honestly say that it is a figure that I have no regrets paying the extra cost for. It is absolutely awesome! With that said, it would've been even more awesome at retail! :)

I paid Bay prices for that Civil War Falcon. It was lower end of the price range on there, but still quite salty. I can honestly say that it is a figure that I have no regrets paying the extra cost for. It is absolutely awesome! With that said, it would've been even more awesome at retail! :)

I hear that! But IMO neither Falcon is a fig I'd regret - with the wing span CW Falcon is spectacular on display:clap if u have the room. And even if the TV series ends up with another Falcon release, the colors will never be the same. Am still kinda bummed an IW/EG version wasn't released - battle damaged; with the 3 drones:(.

Got a few off the top of my head that were marked up - Vision, Ultron Cap, TWS Bucky all NIB. No regrets on any of 'em:love; think Vision was the last one where I thought I had all the time in the world and then prices started to climb:horror.

Also, unfortunately IMO u can't count on HT re production quality - they can be kind of uneven or even backtrack on sculpt likeness. So for me an older fig might be the better choice.

Hawkeye is POd; plan on Thor and Antman...Waiting to see what HT does with Cap...that may be it - not sure yet. Bucky arrived already (if I don't get EG Cap I will 'bash a CW battle damaged Cap to go with). CW was probably the last movie I was grabbing a lot of figs from all together.

On one hand I'm glad I got into HT when I did and not before for my wallet's sake. On the other hand I wish I had a few older figures that go for crazy aftermarket prices like WM MK1 or IM MK46.

Endgame Cap for me was a must-have regardless of the small inaccuracies on the prototype currently because of the overall classic look that I want. I obviously hope he gets improved but even if he doesn't, he would still be my best available option anyway (price-wise at least).

I just started collecting and War Machine MK4 is my first figure. I have Iron Man MK85 and Fat Thor on pre-order. That's about it for now. I might get Cap if they fix the shield so I have all 3 of them. Maybe Rescue when it's released.

So far I have Endgame Cap, Endgame Thor, Endgame Rescue and BD Mark 85 on PO. Might add Rocket too.

On one hand I'm glad I got into HT when I did and not before for my wallet's sake. On the other hand I wish I had a few older figures that go for crazy aftermarket prices like WM MK1 or IM MK46.

Endgame Cap for me was a must-have regardless of the small inaccuracies on the prototype currently because of the overall classic look that I want. I obviously hope he gets improved but even if he doesn't, he would still be my best available option anyway (price-wise at least).

Yeah, the one I wish I had is the diecast MK6. But with time marching on, and figs aging - well, usually I want NIB now. So I'll have to do without that one $$$$$$.

I might cave eventually re EG Cap - dunno yet $$$$. It's easier I guess for me to pick and choose a bit, e.g. have Iron Studios poly on order $$$. Know it's not the same medium, but with Cap, Bucky, and Nat pretty well represented in the whole collection, and not being a complete-ist - well, I'll wait and see what HT does with EG Cap. I don't have any Antman yet but I really appreciated Paul Rudd in EG - right now, he's probably more a priority for me!

Back