1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got bit by the hype bug bug time with this movie. I ordered Thanos, Iron Man, Cap, BW, Nebula, Hawkeye. Lol. My wife is also encouraging me to get them all too. Really want a Thor as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one I've pre-ordered is Widow, but I'm slowly being swayed to Cap and Iron Man...not there yet though. Also wondering what else they may reveal.

I believe she was previewed at SDCC last year with Starlord, Drax, Gamora and Falcon (maybe a few others) from Infinity War. Never made it to pre-order but I suspect they will on the heals of the Endgame hype-train.
Yeah we never saw them wish we did these two movies are their biggest cash cows . The make so many figures from them makes me wonder what they will do now that they are over and once star wars ends this year . I am not sure were they will go next

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah we never saw them wish we did these two movies are their biggest cash cows . The make so many figures from them makes me wonder what they will do now that they are over and once star wars ends this year . I am not sure were they will go next

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They really should be making as many as possible with all the hype and considering that there’s going to be a dearth of epic franchises to pick from for some time. I really wish they would backtrack and revisit characters a lot of people have wanted like Peggy Carter, Valkyrie, etc.

Seems like black widow only for me. Always wanted her but never like the previous sculpt. This is it...
As much as I'd love the endgame ver of everyone, I got most of them from the other movies.
I'll try to collect those I don't have yet.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I PO Captain America and thought that would be my only endgame figure but i was wrong and PO Irom Man today. I never got any of the iron man figures before due to the price but went ahead and got him because why not it just looks cool.

I PO Captain America and thought that would be my only endgame figure but i was wrong and PO Irom Man today. I never got any of the iron man figures before due to the price but went ahead and got him because why not it just looks cool.

You won’t regret it. The 85 is going to be awesome.

Just got back from a 2nd viewing. Among other pieces previously listed, I'd kind of like...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from a 2nd viewing. Among other pieces previously listed, I'd kind of like...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Second that, as it really captures Cap's fighting spirit.

After watching it again, I was thinking that he was actually battle damaged pretty much the majority of the time he was in the scaled suit. It first showed him in the suit when Hulk donned the gauntlet, and immediately after that, Thanos leveled their compound and the battle began.

There really wasn’t a time where his suit was “clean.”

You won’t regret it. The 85 is going to be awesome.
That's why i was going for it. Lol I'm glad i got him the payment plans are very helpful on sideshow. Plus using a promo code i got with cap's PO was a plus on the order.

After watching it again, I was thinking that he was actually battle damaged pretty much the majority of the time he was in the scaled suit. It first showed him in the suit when Hulk donned the gauntlet, and immediately after that, Thanos leveled their compound and the battle began.

There really wasn’t a time where his suit was “clean.”

Yeah the only time I remember it looking clean was at the very end when he goes back in time.

Back