1/6 How it is made: DETOLF Death Star diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1148.JPGIMG_1149.JPG
Mine up and running as well

And here is mine! Really dig the looks on this one :)
Thanks for the great work Jazz!

4.jpg
2.jpg

As of today, the deluxe version of this kit is officially sold out.
I only have a few budget versions left, and then I hope to make a different death Star diorama design to be completed somewhere in the summer. So, if you want something now, only the budget version remains and will be ready to ship in about three weeks time.

You have me interested there. Will it be Detolf size or larger? Budget or Deluxe type?

You have me interested there. Will it be Detolf size or larger? Budget or Deluxe type?

Detolf sized for now, but might add a second line for larger displays. Haven't decided on whether I will do two or one model, but I will most likely do something similar.

Tried to PM you about purchasing a budget set but it wouldnt let me send it because your inbox was full (i can see why, these sets are amazing) Very ready to purchase a budget set if you still have one available! Thanks!

Tried to PM you about purchasing a budget set but it wouldnt let me send it because your inbox was full (i can see why, these sets are amazing) Very ready to purchase a budget set if you still have one available! Thanks!

Go back one post, click on Joost's YouTube banner and email him from the video descriptions

Yeah, sorry, I keep having to clean out my inbox, because it's crazy with all the messages I got (I love it!!!!)

Yeah, sorry, I keep having to clean out my inbox, because it's crazy with all the messages I got (I love it!!!!)

Try cleaning out the "outbox" too. I found there were even more in there that were able to be deleted. Really brought down the % full.

Try cleaning out the "outbox" too. I found there were even more in there that were able to be deleted. Really brought down the % full.

I know, I'm already doing that as well! Still not enough sometimes :lol

The whole inbox/outbox thing here is extremely limited. Other even larger sites like RPF don't have that limitation. I'd be fine if the email simply went to my private email. Then they wouldn't even need to worry about mail storage issues on the site itself.

Now that the detolf Death Star Deluxe v1.0 is sold out, it's time to start designing a second version. I like the very recognisable pattern on the left of the wall. I will also make the floor engraving different to reflect a different part of the death star. And we will change the size and construction so that both will be better than the V1.0!

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 16.27.08.jpg

Now that the detolf Death Star Deluxe v1.0 is sold out, it's time to start designing a second version. I like the very recognisable pattern on the left of the wall. I will also make the floor engraving different to reflect a different part of the death star. And we will change the size and construction so that both will be better than the V1.0!

There's going to be another version of the Deluxe already?

Back