How fast will Sith Ani sell out?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it'll be like 2-3 hours for the attendee version I would guess. I saw FP was selling them for EU collectors and hopefully most of them get these.

Yeah, I am pretty nervous about Friday... Really want this one. I'll be there on time for the preorder, so i guess only time will tell if it works out.

Still nervous though :rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
No you won't be able too. It says someplace in one of the FAQ about this if I remember correctly.

Thanks Josh!(Hey thats a kick ass name ;) ) I looked thru the Non-Attendee FAQ but didnt see anything about so I thought I woulds ask here. Maybe i'll use the code on :maul .

My friend who is going to SDCC is gonna get one for me (hopefully) this Thursday.

:::Crosses Fingers:::

This one might be my favorite one yet.

Agent23 said:
My friend who is going to SDCC is gonna get one for me (hopefully) this Thursday.

:::Crosses Fingers:::

This one might be my favorite one yet.

That's cool Agent23! I wish I had someone to do that for me, especially with Subject 5.

Yeah, this Anakin is gonna be sweet. I hope I get one too!

man i totally forgot the preorder is this friday. i'll be ready but i dont expect it to be that hard. hopefully!

Well with all the Hype and Dave puttin the Banner on here I would say he will sell out pretty quickly. Stop Advertising till after the pre-order LOL:chew

yeah, I think I'm gonna need some heart paddles handy on Friday... either that or.... :emperor

ZAPP!!....."Oh...thanks Palpatine...you saved my life."

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen..."

"Yeah, yeah... whatever...good luck with that... Now do I have a Sith Anakin or not??!"

"In time.... He...will seek you out.....And when he does... you will bring him before me."

"Like Hell I will!! He's mine!! He's....."

ZAPPPP!!! :emperor

I think it will go ALOT smoother if you are going to SDCC and are able to order on Thursday.

Friday for the Non-Attendee ordering is gonna be a nightmare in my opinion.

:pow :computer

Agent23 said:
I think it will go ALOT smoother if you are going to SDCC and are able to order on Thursday.

Friday for the Non-Attendee ordering is gonna be a nightmare in my opinion.

:pow :computer

yep...my thoughts exactly. Thank the Gods for the edition size as well as the Wait list... Gives a little bit of an extra boost for a shot at this...

But with my luck this week, I'm confident that I WILL have one!! I will not fail!!

Tomorow is the big day. When will the "I got my Darth Vader-Sith Apprentice" thread get posted....?

:D

Oh God...exactly 48 hours until the nonattendee Vader order.

Think I'm gonna puke. :google

I have class from 8:30-11:20, so I gotta ditch class for like 20 minutes to get to the 10:00am registration tomorrow...I hope I can get it !!!!! :maul

I don't think there will be a problem with the attendee POP, but the non-attendee will not be my favorite 10 minutes ever.

Back