How fast will Sith Ani sell out?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
I don't think there will be a problem with the attendee POP, but the non-attendee will not be my favorite 10 minutes ever.

Yeah.... Let's get our game faces on!! :maul :maul :maul

We non-attendees NEED it! :D

OK, I deleted the email from SS that had Attendee ordering info since I'm not going. Was there any mention about non-Attendee ordering info, like what time non-attendee ordering would start on Friday? Is it the usual time (10:00 a.m. PST)?

My palms are sweaty already....! :lol

Today, I got a mail from my provider, saying that the upload and download speed has doubled! If that ain't good news, in regards of friday's PPO for non-attendees! I'm prepared!

Uhh, it did double right? Like, you are currently going much faster?

Anyway, I'll be in class on Friday--wait, no I won't it's during lunch, but I won't be home and the computers in the library are REALLY slow, so I have to get someone else to order it.

Migwit said:
OK, I deleted the email from SS that had Attendee ordering info since I'm not going. Was there any mention about non-Attendee ordering info, like what time non-attendee ordering would start on Friday? Is it the usual time (10:00 a.m. PST)?

My palms are sweaty already....! :lol

Ummm.... actually it starts at 1:00pm PST on Friday. :eek:

just kidding.

I got the one for the attendee but not the one for the non-attendee. Unless they were one in the same. I didn't read it that closely.

Just got my non attendee email seconds ago. Unfortunately I will be no where near a computer friday. AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Someone going to the Con is gonna hook me up. Thank God!
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew
I'm just such a control freak I want to get one myself. But luckily I've got good people in my life to help out.:D

I just got mine too. But I also just remembered that I'm supposed to drive up to PA and then back to DC late Friday afternoon. There's no way I could be back by one. Hmm? I think I'm going to have to talk to my boss about my trip being cancelled due to car trouble.

Darth Loki said:
I think I'm going to have to talk to my boss about my trip being cancelled due to car trouble.

Now that is dedicated.

Not to work, but to the Star Wars 12" line.

:lol

I got my e-mail a little while ago myself. But, I plan to have this one in the bag tomorow, as a friend of mine who is going to SDCC is ordering one for me.

:chew

attendee- probably not sell out till the next day.

non-attendee - 10 minutes top

Ok, dumb question but what is the link I need to go to to order tomorrow morning? Or should I sign in early? Help! :monkey1

You won't need a link since it's a streamlined Priority Preorder. Just go to Sideshow's website during the ordering timeframe, and you will be given the chance to order the figure or proceed to the rest of the website.

student_toe5 said:
attendee- probably not sell out till the next day.

non-attendee - 10 minutes top

I'm guessing allocation will be 4800 attendee & 1200 non-attendee, therefore sell out for non-attendee in 25 mins IMO

What scares me is that once the two-hour newsletter subscriber preorder ends, anyone can order, so it's possible that the attendee preorder could sell out today.

I'll be watching...:monkey1

darthviper107 said:
What scares me is that once the two-hour newsletter subscriber preorder ends, anyone can order, so it's possible that the attendee preorder could sell out today.

I'll be watching...:monkey1

I don't see how that's possible when they are putting some aside for non-attendees. Good luck non-attendees! :chew

Back