How fast will Sith Ani sell out?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm thinking more and more the NA version will sell out in around 10-15 mins and the Attendee version probably in 1.5 hours or 2. We shall see in about an hour and a half I guess.

DekeStarkiller said:
I don't see how that's possible when they are putting some aside for non-attendees. Good luck non-attendees! :chew

Yes, they are. But, once the time frame is up for Newsletter subscribers that are going to the 'Con, non-newsletter subscribers that are going to the 'Con can order him.

So, basically the general public will be able to order him IF they are going to SDCC after the time frame is up for newsletter subscribers (2 hours I think).

Non-Attendee's have to wait till tomorow regardless.

While I only have one under my name, I was technically good for three of those Vaders (my phone order, my wife trying on the computer at work, and my best friend on his account). I'm surprised at how easy it ended up being to get.

So now I've got mine, and my friend is going to sell the one he ordered for me to another good friend of ours who couldn't get one.

This bodes well for Darth Maul...whenever he gets around to being pre-ordered.

Back