Hottest,Most Beautiful Actress Of All Time TOURNAMENT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screw this. Let's get real. Salma Hayek. Not too many hotter than her.

Still my number one celebrity crush...
15e5c257cbf5009a3280710ac593de29.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't this supposed to be a 50-Round Tournament with votes and all that jazz? Guess it's not happening, is it?

"Lud" didn't visit SSF since the creation of this thread.
He's the only one who was excited for this stupid polls.

"Lud" didn't visit SSF since the creation of this thread.
He's the only one who was excited for this stupid polls.
Huh; figures.

Never understood the praise she gets. I wouldn't kick her out of bed before she became a dude, though.
She had a nice rack and was pretty good looking depending on the lightning and all that jazz. She was pretty and not plastic. Would you find better looking qts on the road? Probably. But Scarlett was undeniably pretty in her prime.

Personally I cannot think of a current Hollywood gal who's "stunning". Most are plastic and make-up manequins, resulting in either "hawtbimbos" or just plain, cute girls that aren't exactly uncommon in big cities. They just don't have that old Hollywood glamour, y'know? They're not "beautiful", they're just "pretty" or "hawt". The only I can think of that looks legtimately beautiful is Alice Eve, and that's because she has the same body and face even without all the make-up (take a peek at those beach photos). I would've said Robbie has a nice face as well, but she's got a fridge body in those Paparazzi pics.

OG-AE-media.jpg

To be honest, I'mfinding TV Shows with no A-List Names to have more beautiful people in them than all the "glamour" Hollywood productions.

Back