Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Days of future past wolverine hot toys?

Mystique please that's all I want HT to do

Hey whatever happened to the HT X-men First Class figures for an idea?:dunno

DOFP Wolverine looks great.

image.jpg

Definately a buy from me but pretty much any other main Mutant would be preferable

Yeah great - all he needs is a black cape & Bat ears. :lol

I'm sure u said the same thing about snake eyes, which looks a lot more like this, and snake from MGS, and all the military figures.

First impression was it looked like snake eyes. Really was looking forward to his new costume but yet again nothing like the comic version.

That will change my perspective towards the costume a bit. Now all he needs is a bit more yellow/orange

Since they just put Wolveine in a mostly black suit, whay didn't they at least give hime something comic related like the X-Factor suit. MarvelHeroes_ModelSheet_Wolverine_X-Force_78ar123f.jpg

Keith Christensen (DotF concept artist) previously worked on Suker Punch, Oblivion, G.I.Joe R, Man of Steel, After Earth.

Food for thoughts...

Keith Christensen (DotF concept artist) previously worked on Suker Punch, Oblivion, G.I.Joe R, Man of Steel, After Earth.

Food for thoughts...

Why can't they just hire comicbook artists who have drawn the characters in comics before? At least get them as consultants? Marvel artists are now updating the comic costumes and making them more "realistic" and movie-like, just like how Bryan Hitch popularized with The Ultimates. One reason why Iron Man designs are mostly great is because of Adi Granov's involvement. These digital concept artists that they hire for comicbook movies tend to overthink designs, as if they have the thinking that Overly Complicated Designs= Great Designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back