Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we let them secure the rights, and make an official announcement then we all get boners for the release. Until then, move along.

They actually already secured the rights to a few actors, last interview I read Howard said they were discussing who to make first, seems they're going with the obvious choice with Wolverine.

Why does the discussion of possible DOFP
figures make your butt hurt so bad?

They actually already secured the rights to a few actors, last interview I read Howard said they were discussing who to make first, seems they're going with the obvious choice with Wolverine.

Link to said interview please.

Why does the discussion of possible DOFP
figures make your butt hurt so bad?

Whether this gets made or not, i don't see why people assume it'll happen soon or if HT will even make an entire run of Wolverines. I just don't see why people get so excited for something yet to be announced. Just me but until i see preview pics or a definitive answer, there's no since in rumoring. But this forum is all about rumors and heresay!

How are you liking that Xavier figure or Ichabod Crane figure? Not much better than Stealth Iron Man though.

He said in interview that they where attempting to get rights. Never said they had actually gotten them.

Edit-as for some it could mean hugh jackman alone. Or Hugh and some random back ground person.

Whether this gets made or not, i don't see why people assume it'll happen soon or if HT will even make an entire run of Wolverines. I just don't see why people get so excited for something yet to be announced. Just me but until i see preview pics or a definitive answer, there's no since in rumoring. But this forum is all about rumors and heresay!

How are you liking that Xavier figure or Ichabod Crane figure? Not much better than Stealth Iron Man though.

I think I'm the only one on here who thinks figures are getting made for sure,. We were just discussing the possibilities for this line if HT were to ever release figures of anyone else but Wolverine.

He said in interview that they where attempting to get rights. Never said they had actually gotten them.

Edit-as for some it could mean hugh jackman alone. Or Hugh and some random back ground person.

He said some of the actors have already given them the green light and that they are currently discussing who they should make first. He said it at the end.

You complaining about it frequently is just as asinine.

And Lone Ranger and Brometheus Girl. :(

Nevar forget.

Oh man, I had forgotten about this.

sogood.gif

Dear all,

The X-Men has returned onto the big screen earlier this year with the critically-acclaimed and highly-popular X-Men: Days of Future Past! With the mutant race being exterminated by powerful Sentinels in the future, Wolverine was sent back to the past in order to stop the war before it began and save his kind from the terrible fate.

To celebrate the launch of this hit movie’s DVD and Blu-Ray release, Hot Toys is delighted to present the new 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure from X-Men: Days of Future Past. The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Hugh Jackman as the future Wolverine in the movie featuring a newly developed head sculpt, specially-tailored future Wolverine battle suit with armor parts and Wolverine’s signature metal claws.

Please kindly find the attached photos and spec below for your reference.

Hot Toys – MMS264 – X-Men: Days of Future Past: 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure Specification

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale Wolverine Collectible Figure’s special features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past

- Head sculpt with real-like hair sculpture, facial expression, detailed wrinkles, beard, gesture and skin textures

- Approximately 30 cm tall

- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations

- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:

- One (1) pair of fists with metal claws

- One (1) pair of fists

- One (1) pair of relax palms

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costumes:

- One (1) specially-tailored future Wolverine battle suit with armor parts

- One (1) pair of knee armor

- One (1) pair of black armored boots

Accessory:

- Figure stand with Wolverine nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by Clare Yoo

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by Yong Kyum, Kim

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2015

© 2014 MARVEL; X-Men: Days of the Future Past, the Movie © 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 933x1333.
132329p8pq8pjinj8qn7tq.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 933x1333.
132332kooc4t6csooyf696.jpg

wol_error.gif
132336s5e6e4qe5ratbsj4.jpg

wol_error.gif
132339bcigwqf50y6yoq0k.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1333x933.
132343fljlalqk0aethwaj.jpg

132346zieznie98qwvgoeh.jpg

wol_error.gif
132350oiuu8o688rw58wg2.jpg

wol_error.gif
132354thkmdmh566heeszh.jpg

132354jm3g3ggwqszmm209.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x672.
132355lxlxigf7n9gaipbi.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x672.
132356o44nzxnhmzbzsm5z.jpg

132356av624vn958wn9689.jpg

wol_error.gif
132357ofvk067y9yxkooih.jpg

wol_error.gif
132359e8rj4fn98qlo4zs2.jpg

wol_error.gif
132401pmg875ea35jvej74.jpg

132403iolhq5belnuil545.jpg

132405bfjffofqodll1fqa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back