Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he mean NECA (I think they put out a Prometheus figure of his character and the 20.00 price point makes sense) and not Hot Toys.

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Discount it all you like. This is the only connected source to the X-Men films that has mentioned anything in regards to this.

At least it is some sort of news.

So now we are looking at what some fake profile is writing? :lol

Damn it, I need a Magneto HT!!

Its not news. Nothing to discount. Its clearly a fake profile and / or misunderstanding as to what Hot toys are

It's a pretty crap joke :lol but alternative anatomy enthusiast Rob Liefeld tweeted about this supposed toy conspiracy. I believe most of this discussion stemmed from that.

Yeah, in the same article he said we even might see Spidey in avengers 3 due to Sony's money issues and ASM2 not doing so well. I was like ok that would be nice but really?? :lol

Taken with a grain of salt however, pic in Lone Ranger thread of HT booth. While I am making an assumption, I figured from this year. Another thread teased 2014 book of releases which again assumption I'd expected to be present at the booth. Either way bummer.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back