Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Hmm you'd think he'd be a good seller since he's the one that mainly sells the films anyway. Interesting, I didn't know that,

Yeah you would think so but it just doesn't. I really don't know why. I bought the last stand wolverine, great figure, but ultimately sold it because it didn't hold the same appeal to me. Kind of disappointing but there are so many other marvel figures coming out that I'm looking forward to :)

Yeah you would think so but it just doesn't. I really don't know why. I bought the last stand wolverine, great figure, but ultimately sold it because it didn't hold the same appeal to me. Kind of disappointing but there are so many other marvel figures coming out that I'm looking forward to :)

Yeah at least we know all future Marvel Studios movies will get figures from Hot Toys, but I really liked X-Men DOFP, and this is coming from someone who didnt like First Class or most of the other X-men movies(except The Wolverine), and I'm not a huge X fan either.

but the movie really was great, there wasn't a moment during the movie where my eyes weren't glued to the screen

Yeah at least we know all future Marvel Studios movies will get figures from Hot Toys, but I really liked X-Men DOFP, and this is coming from someone who didnt like First Class or most of the other X-men movies(except The Wolverine), and I'm not a huge X fan either.

but the movie really was great, there wasn't a moment during the movie where my eyes weren't glued to the screen

Incredibly unfortunate situation. Imo X-Men is more deserving as the bulk of the upcoming figures will be variants of characters already produced or not as popular characters as those in X-Men.

Given the choice I think the majority would want a Mystique over Ant-Man or Fassneto over Hawkeye

I would have preferred (and bought) two packs along the lines of the Cap/Steve Rogers sets like

- Wolverine/Future Wolverine two pack
- 70s Magneto/Future Magneto
- 70s Charles/Future Charles Xavier

Over fricking ASM2 Spidey, Electro and Rhino. I mean damn, ASM2 was such a lame, goofy, piss poor movie and it gets high end figures, but Days of Future Past, a GREAT film full of colorful characters gets nada? Crazy

Incredibly unfortunate situation. Imo X-Men is more deserving as the bulk of the upcoming figures will be variants of characters already produced or not as popular characters as those in X-Men.

Given the choice I think the majority would want a Mystique over Ant-Man or Fassneto over Hawkeye

Idk... And Ant-Man that can shrink or grow in size is hard to beat :lol

Idk... And Ant-Man that can shrink or grow in size is hard to beat :lol

They could do 1/6th, 1/7, 1/8 and so on versions up to 1/12th :lol

Over fricking ASM2 Spidey, Electro and Rhino. I mean damn, ASM2 was such a lame, goofy, piss poor movie and it gets high end figures, but Days of Future Past, a GREAT film full of colorful characters gets nada? Crazy

Given reactions to movies, same could be said for Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel. Guardians could end up utter ****e (fingers crossed it doesn't) and that'd have five figures made.

Yeah, once again, I'd have preferred Logan, Magneto and Charles over Superman, Jor-El and Zod. Especially Jor-El. I mean what the hell, Jor-El isn't toyetic at all. How does a character like that get a figure before Magneto?

Yeah, once again, I'd have preferred Logan, Magneto and Charles over Superman, Jor-El and Zod. Especially Jor-El. I mean what the hell, Jor-El isn't toyetic at all. How does a character like that get a figure before Magneto?

Russel freakin' Crowe

Jor El should've been in his Golden armour from when he was defending Kal El, much more toyetic than his burgundy robe

I think Jor El is a better figure than version 3 of Black Widow. She'll get her fourth figure for Avengers 2, too. :lol

All I wanted was a Fassneto, doesn't look like it's ever going to happen. What a shame.

I think Jor El is a better figure than version 3 of Black Widow. She'll get her fourth figure for Avengers 2, too. :lol

All I wanted was a Fassneto, doesn't look like it's ever going to happen. What a shame.

Magneto was the best thing about DOFP, that and the future Sentinels, those things were AWESOME, I'd love one of those 1:6, Thor destroyer eat your heart out!

Wolverine doesn't have a good selling history though. That might be enough to make them not interested in the X-Men franchise anymore

I think the reason the last 2 did so poorly is because people prefer Wolverine in casual wear like the Origins figure which did well.I have no interest in having Wolverine dressed up in a suit,so i ordered loose parts and the body certainly needed more bulk so i bought an ACI body.

Im positive if HT made the 70's look for Logan from DOFP,it will do well.

I think the reason the last 2 did so poorly is because people prefer Wolverine in casual wear like the Origins figure which did well.I have no interest in having Wolverine dressed up in a suit,so i ordered loose parts and the body certainly needed more bulk so i bought an ACI body.

I have all the Wolvies and I welcome more anytime....:impatient: As I recall, Origins didn't sell well but went crazy after market which spurned two other versions. Again the other two versions haven't sold well because the sculpts continue to be average and they really bring nothing new to the table. I been an advocate for Dx Wolvie (I know won't happen) with a killer sculpt and some battle damage pieces. I bet that'd sell.

I have all the Wolvies and I welcome more anytime....:impatient: As I recall, Origins didn't sell well but went crazy after market which spurned two other versions. Again the other two versions haven't sold well because the sculpts continue to be average and they really bring nothing new to the table. I been an advocate for Dx Wolvie (I know won't happen) with a killer sculpt and some battle damage pieces. I bet that'd sell.

I'm still waiting on a Hugh Jackman Wolverine :lol

I can't believe GI Joe Retaliation got four HT figures of all movies. :lol

Well even the origins version took awhile to sell out. I think price is also an issue. $230 for for the last stand and $220 for the wolverine. In my opinion thats a bit much for either of those...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back