Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll gladly wait and see what Hot Toys means by "figure included".
However, I have to agree with others in that I don't see how a full figure could fit inside the Monger and still have him poseable.
I mean, the second you try to pose Iron Monger's legs, you end up snapping the Stane figure inside. :lol

I'm pretty sure we will get a full figure plus the Torso/Head inside the Monger.

I think for the size of the thing $450 is an okay price.
It'll dwarf any other 1/6 figure in your display!

4500d1269612883-3-3-4-iron-man-2-movie-series-img_1435.jpg
Cool :hi5:

Is the HT IM figure that small, or is that a Hasbro IM? :dunno

I'm good with $450.00. Anything over that and it starts to play with my mind regarding how much I'm spending on a toy. LOL

iron mongers massive size gives hope to AVENGERS HULK!
here he is! hulk from avengers!

262839_10150717502435386_567270385_19756297_1313689_n.jpg

I think the release of the Monger gives more hope to seeing an IM Hulkbuster than it does to a Hulk. Reasons being is that the Monger is a huge armor suit, just like the Hulkbuster would be, and the IM line is obviously a favorite for HT releases. :yess:

HT would have to develop an entirely new body specifically for the Hulk as everyone knows, and it would only be useful for a Hulk line I think - or are there other character that share that same size & body type I'm forgetting? :monkey1

I think the release of the Monger gives more hope to seeing an IM Hulkbuster than it does to a Hulk. Reasons being is that the Monger is a huge armor suit, just like the Hulkbuster would be, and the IM line is obviously a favorite for HT releases. :yess:

HT would have to develop an entirely new body specifically for the Hulk as everyone knows, and it would only be useful for a Hulk line I think - or are there other character that share that same size & body type I'm forgetting? :monkey1

youre right. except that the hulk buster hasnt been in any movie, and they dont do comic stuff. i wish they did.

the point centrocal is making is that im sure this iron monger will eb a test to see how well a figure THAT SIZE and THAT PRICE sells. companies do that type of thing all the time.

They could retool the Hulk body type to make an Abomination perhaps.
Ah, good point :hi5:
youre right. except that the hulk buster hasnt been in any movie, and they dont do comic stuff. i wish they did.

the point centrocal is making is that im sure this iron monger will eb a test to see how well a figure THAT SIZE and THAT PRICE sells. companies do that type of thing all the time.

What about the mark iii Stealth version just announced? That isn't in any film yet.

I agree with Centrocal's point too about this release testing the waters of how far we're willing to go :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back