Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, good point :hi5:

What about the mark iii Stealth version just announced? That isn't in any film yet.

I agree with Centrocal's point too about this release testing the waters of how far we're willing to go :monkey1

yeah, aside from the grey exclusive armors this one is closest to a comics interpetation we have got. there are rumors going around it has to do with hot toys working closer with sideshow, because sideshows got comic rights.
would love a hulkbuster... BUT people crucify hot toys everytime they do anykind of repaint or retool. even though i love it.
everyone cries.
milk milk milk milk:monkey2

shut up. haha

yeah, aside from the grey exclusive armors this one is closest to a comics interpetation we have got. there are rumors going around it has to do with hot toys working closer with sideshow, because sideshows got comic rights.
would love a hulkbuster... BUT people crucify hot toys everytime they do anykind of repaint or retool. even though i love it.
everyone cries.

shut up. haha

:lol Well, that would be great to see more comic book characters, though like you said that would allow HT to pump out nearly 40 different IM armor schemes :slap

Iron Monger + Hulkbuster in a display would be incredible! :pray:

Iron Monger is ridiculously awesome. It will be mine. :rock

:yess::goodpost::hi5:

No, got video but haven't had time to put it all together and I do have pics. Will get some up in a bit. Just making a pit stop at the room before going back over one last time.

everyone cries.

shut up. haha

Isn't it possible that Hulkbuster might show up in the Avengers movie? They might pull a page out of The Ultimates comics and have the Avengers battle with Hulk before he joins the team in the movie and I think it would be a perfect time to have the Hulkbuster armor in the movie universe.

No, got video but haven't had time to put it all together and I do have pics. Will get some up in a bit. Just making a pit stop at the room before going back over one last time.

Awesome, I'll def be looking forward to them & thanks again for your effort on the SDCC coverage :rock

Btw, can you tell if the Mongers hands and feet have articulation in each of the fingers/toes?

Isn't it possible that Hulkbuster might show up in the Avengers movie? They might pull a page out of The Ultimates comics and have the Avengers battle with Hulk before he joins the team in the movie and I think it would be a perfect time to have the Hulkbuster armor in the movie universe.

yeah totally possible. avengers vs hulk is the most rumored plot around i believe. it wouldnt make sense for hulk to suddenly start fighting on a team.

i bet them drop hulk into battle against a threat they really needed him for, and then when the battle is won he wont stop, and the avengers have to take him down. and tony being tony has already developed the hulk buster in case this scenario ever happened. so hewill be prepared.

yeah totally possible. avengers vs hulk is the most rumored plot around i believe. it wouldnt make sense for hulk to suddenly start fighting on a team.

i bet them drop hulk into battle against a threat they really needed him for, and then when the battle is won he wont stop, and the avengers have to take him down. and tony being tony has already developed the hulk buster in case this scenario ever happened. so hewill be prepared.
:drool:drool:drool

I do like how the Iron Monger towers over the Iron Man figures.
I still would like, however, to see a picture where they are standing on equal ground to get a better idea of how the two compare in size.

Josh, if you're still in the forums, I hope you read this...

Can you take a few good pics of the Mk.III 1:2 maquette? (If you haven't already, that is).

Thanks buddy.

I still would like, however, to see a picture where they are standing on equal ground to get a better idea of how the two compare in size.

From what I can see in the pictures, I dont think the scale truly translates. Its a bit smaller then it should but still looks awesome.

This pic is courtesy of M.Crawford. Thor to the left might give you a nice idea :D

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_13.jpg

I have seen another photo of the this full display but I can't find it :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back