Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you be ____ing with me man...

I've been wanting an Iron Monger so bad, my heart won't be able to take it if this isn't true.

Yep, just a custom. For one thing, the head would have to be MUCH bigger (in relation to the finished head you can see) to be in scale. I hope this happens... in the lull between Iron Man 2 and Avengers.

i'm pretty sure one day hot toys will make one because the whole iron man line is just gold for them

I really doubt it. The tumbler did not sell that well and was plagued with manufacturing problems. Iron Monger is also not that popular. The fact that the movie was released 3 years ago doesn't help either.

Well, let me tell ya: if HT makes an Iron Monger, I will gladly pay $500 for it.

Just so they know.

I would buy one idk if i would spend 500 depends on how big it really wound up being.

I have no doubt HT can make this happen if they want to. Movie being 3 years old does not matter in my opinion, It's popular enough and the sequel just came out. How old is Blade 2 and they just came out with a figure, and from the look at some sites, are selling good. They gambled on ED-209 and sold out, Ripley and Powerloader, sold out, batpod may not be sold out every where yet but has become a bit more scarce. Tumbler, I hear ya on that one, but I did buy one. But I also do not believe it would cost $500, maybe $399 max. Plus they can make it a limited release like they did on the v2. TDK OC Bats.
Hot Toys, just get it done!!!!!!!!!

No, I think last we'd heard they were still open to the Monger. I don't know if the Tumbler is the best test of the Iron Monger's possibilities. To me, there's a big difference between a huge vehicle and a huge figure. I know myself I'd be less likely to buy a vehicle. But if they could get an Iron Monger figure done for about $350 - $400... I'd buy it.

Whatever happened to that one company that had a prototype of an ironmonger? it was 1/6 scale. too lazy to search it, but it looked good!

I would pay 300 but not 500. I will be happy if they make some of those bots from the new movie

Chen was already asked his question. It seems he would love it to be true but I think their experience with the Tumbler is making them wary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back