Hot Toys working on an Iron Monger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell multiples :D Me included
I doubt it would be that price ..... unless it does not include Obadiah :D

:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

Wow, if that price is in the ballpark then I see this selling out insanely fast. People will be flipping these like pancakes. :thud:

$229? That is so delusionnal that it's hilarious.

Oh and BTW, Y4NK33 PL4N3T, you're just the messenger, I know.

Last edited:
$229? That is so delusionnal that it's hilarious. Oh and BTW, Y4NK33 PL4N3T, you're just the messenger, I know.

:rotfl Yeah, I'm going to agree with Galactiboy's assessment that this price is a marketing tactic from that company to hook eager buyers early.

I'm telling myself this will retail somewhere between $400 - $450. Anything lower is a win & anything higher hurts :lol

um ya. love sites that accept preorders for things that haven't even been released by the company..nice..

It would be awesome if that site had to honor their initial price tag and we all got him for a little over $200 ;)

I'm calling it now:

US$299.99

anything else more than that and HT can eat a bag of dicks.

Here's another way to look at it..

Scarecrow + Demon batman retails for $300.

Iron monger + Stane will probably retail for more than that. No way this 2 pack will be priced the same as the Scarecrow/demon batman..

Here's another way to look at it..

Scarecrow + Demon batman retails for $300.

Iron monger + Stane will probably retail for more than that...

I pay for the Scarecrow + Demon Batman $273.00 shipp from Hong Kong to U.S.A ;)

I pay for the Scarecrow + Demon Batman $273.00 shipp from Hong Kong to U.S.A ;)

Yup and you'll get similar discount for Iron Monger as well. If you get a 10% discount from buying at a store, that's only $405 for Iron Monger+Stane not including shipping. (assuming the $450 price tag is correct)

There is just too much on the horizon:

Spider-Man
Commander Bly
Mark V
Mark II UE
Jack Sparrow
Cap
Superman
Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne
Commander Gree
+everything announced at Comic-Con
etc, etc, etc

:gah: I can't do this no more!!!!

This is the exact type of figure that I was waiting for to cash in on those Side Show Reward points! :rock :yess: :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back