Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has arrived.

Attachments

• IMG_1762.jpeg
    IMG_1762.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
I seriously didn’t expect the box to be that big when it arrived. If this is the treatment the Artisan line gets, I expect the diorama bases to make the boxes even that much bigger.

Ya'll crazy.

This sculpt/GA is better than anything they've done before. Angle and lighting affects things.

The hair is also a clear improvement. I dunno how anyone can think the hairwork on these look the same?

View attachment 670837
No, you are crazy 😝

I do agree with angle and lighting, especially the lighting, that’s why I take my pictures outside, it’s the best light possible. If it looks like crap in the natural light, it’ll look like crap no matter where it is inside a collection.

But, I still think the golden armor is my favorite WW figure. I mean, how can you beat that damn beautiful armor and huge wings!

And I would love to have the WB100, since it has a better body that hopefully won’t fall apart over time. But give me the training armor headsculpt with the new hair, the WB100 outfit, (because that’s the best colored outfit that I’ve seen, even if it’s not screen accurate to any movie), and a metal sword and shield. THAT would be my ultimate Wonder Woman.

Woohoo - just got a waitlist conversion... this is easily the best looking of the WW figures they have released so far and I really wanted one. Had it in my cart a few times during the launch, but was never able to check out. Glad to be able to get one at retail - no way I was going to feed the flippers and drop $800+ for one.

Woohoo - just got a waitlist conversion... this is easily the best looking of the WW figures they have released so far and I really wanted one. Had it in my cart a few times during the launch, but was never able to check out. Glad to be able to get one at retail - no way I was going to feed the flippers and drop $800+ for one.
Congratulations on the conversion. I got on the waitlist right after it sold out (after also having it in my cart during the preorder) so I am hoping I still have a chance at conversion as well.

Congratulations on the conversion. I got on the waitlist right after it sold out (after also having it in my cart during the preorder) so I am hoping I still have a chance at conversion as well.
Good luck!

This is a great looking figure, I hope you get it. The folks who were able to get one seem very happy.

Gal has arrived! Love this figure. The silicone body improves on the WW84 version (flexible, smooth, and the collar bone is more defined). She has substantial weight and seems pretty durable. The head sculpt is basically the same as the GA version, but slightly larger. I've seen complaints about her hairline, but mine is very natural and even has little painted hairs along the border to blend the wool hair into the forehead. The hair is a huge step up over earlier versions and seems like it'll maintain its shape well. Overall, she's a great representation of WW from the 2017 movie. Now I'm looking forward to InArt's BVS/JL version 🤟

Beware the little lasso strap on her leather harness though. That thing is flimsy!

20231026_162554.png
20231026_162619.png
20231026_163917.png

Gal has arrived! Love this figure. The silicone body improves on the WW84 version (flexible, smooth, and the collar bone is more defined). She has substantial weight and seems pretty durable. The head sculpt is basically the same as the GA version, but slightly larger. I've seen complaints about her hairline, but mine is very natural and even has little painted hairs along the border to blend the wool hair into the forehead. The hair is a huge step up over earlier versions and seems like it'll maintain its shape well. Overall, she's a great representation of WW from the 2017 movie. Now I'm looking forward to InArt's BVS/JL version 🤟

Beware the little lasso strap on her leather harness though. That thing is flimsy!

View attachment 671091View attachment 671092View attachment 671093
Awesome display!!

View attachment 671091View attachment 671092View attachment 671093
It is a beautiful figure for sure. Thanks for sharing these pics of your display!

So you would say that in hand the head sculpt is larger on the WB 100 than the GA version?

It is a beautiful figure for sure. Thanks for sharing these pics of your display!

So you would say that in hand the head sculpt is larger on the WB 100 than the GA version?
It's slightly larger, but not by much! The WW100 has wider cheekbones, which I think is the most noticeable difference.

It's slightly larger, but not by much! The WW100 has wider cheekbones, which I think is the most noticeable difference.
Ahhhh, that explains it, thanks!!!

Probably no way, those sculpts will be parted out at a reasonable price, so looks like I will have to stick with my WW 1984 (which is quite good) until InArt makes their version.

You know from all the flack this got, I really love this piece. And I honestly might think twice about getting the InArt one down the road because I'm seriously happy with this. I've got JL and 84 and this one just captivated me.

Presentation wise they even stepped it up with the huge skyscraper box with the foil printing on the front. Very premium feeling.

I don't have a great camera and haven't posed her much but here's a couple.
IMG_20231026_234437_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20231026_234517_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20231026_234619_Bokeh.jpg

You know from all the flack this got, I really love this piece. And I honestly might think twice about getting the InArt one down the road because I'm seriously happy with this. I've got JL and 84 and this one just captivated me.

Presentation wise they even stepped it up with the huge skyscraper box with the foil printing on the front. Very premium feeling.

I don't have a great camera and haven't posed her much but here's a couple.View attachment 672446
View attachment 672447
View attachment 672448
We should save this quote for when the InArt one arrives...

If you keep her joints bent, you run the risk of the silicone cracking over time. It shouldn't peel or flake unless she's displayed in an environment with very high humidity.
what do you call a high humidity?

Keep room temps controlled and don't keep joints bent... pretty much common sense for all of these seamless bodies. Have rubber HT figures from 2009 that haven't cracked.

ah that sounds not that bad indeed :)

Back