Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the display base with the added ribbons fits in a detolf or not? My figure is currently on the way and unsure if I should even bother setting up if they don’t fit

Went to Japan recently and saw this in stock at Toy Sapiens for $400. Made me kick myself that I'd already paid $700 to import it. On the other hand it wouldn't have fit in my luggage on the way back.

Does anyone know if the display base with the added ribbons fits in a detolf or not? My figure is currently on the way and unsure if I should even bother setting up if they don’t fit
I don't think it'll fit - just measured mine at around 17 1/2" - from the bottom of the base to the top of the gold "WW" logo.

Just got this today, it's replacing my BvS version of Wonder Woman. Gotta say, what a difference 7 years can make in improvements!

Attachments

• PXL_20231224_021000345rs.jpg
    PXL_20231224_021000345rs.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
After two months, her hair has remained in top shape 🤟
View attachment 680722

This is one of my favorite 1/6 figures, probably my favorite Wonder Woman collectible next to the JND Platinum 1:3 statue.

I placed part of the hair in front of her front right shoulder - feels like a waste not to display the rooted hair prominently, considering the premium paid.

Was doing some "Spring" cleaning in my office and reposed my WW. Nothing extravagant but man I love this figure. It actually convinced me to sell my JL and WW84 versions.

I know the InArt version will be here one day but with how much their lineup keeps getting pushed out she's gotta be 2-3 years out at this point, so I'm really glad I got lucky and picked this up.

Also I still can't believe the meltdown that occurred in this thread. I forgot about it until I came back here to post. Yeesh.

Anyway, great figure. 👍🏻

IMG_20240212_221739.jpg

IMG_20240212_221817.jpg

I purchased one on the aftermarket and had to return it. The one I received was missing the lasso hook on one side of her harness. The factory accidentally manufactured it with two non-hook pieces so both sides looked identical. :rolleyes:

Guess I'll wait for the InArt version...

So has this figure been fully released? Anyone still waiting on theirs?
She sold out months ago! 1500 pieces. I ordered her through SS in June and got her delivered in October. You can find her on eBay, but you'll pay nearly double retail. Best WW in this scale, by far. I'm still highly anticipating InArt's version, but who knows when that'll be announced

Back