Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
61FF9BA2-8AA6-4F70-8448-B5AB03BA4F8C.jpeg
8E03AC9A-09EA-48C3-815A-1135FCC91B97.jpeg
25EA5814-E355-459A-AF47-08E9D73985F7.jpeg
4DA027D2-D011-4A1D-9D0F-10DF5ED1FB4F.jpeg
7E629ABD-AE89-4B7E-8497-E711B7B661CD.jpeg
00AE7AF0-9FBC-40B3-92DA-C22BD4DFF546.jpeg
67AB5E20-64C0-4E29-B9F8-813F418B10DA.jpeg
1BE80A7D-A708-4A4C-A790-6228A5C64853.jpeg
58F61FEE-7368-4CF8-A9CF-D763CD5AD429.jpeg
6CC687A4-17B0-407F-B828-126ED7CCDC65.jpeg
5CA5A172-7E0E-4442-A49F-49299C13573B.jpeg
D4E08971-AC30-4E5F-BEF8-777B6E1BDACD.jpeg
0F3D991F-3BB3-48CB-AC0B-28162AEC35A5.jpeg
BC622932-7EFB-47B4-B51C-E2DC00366E5F.jpeg
FEA22100-4134-41E1-96B5-9F16511EDD4D.jpeg
9A2CFEF9-F54D-48A1-91FD-88FF9C29F756.jpeg

h5A8JtK.png

Don't care too much for the figure but thank you INART. :lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I personally don't buy it. No rolling eyes + looking at that Batman abomination that they revealed just after. This is most likely another reuse of the old figures (JL sculpt + 84 body)

Wow, looks good!
I wonder if the wool material for the hair is an improvement for rooted hair though.
Do we have any references/examples from the past?

Wow, finally a realistic wide waist just like the actual costume? and bendable? The face looks like GA, but doesn't as good here. But still, seems like the "best" HT WW in regular armor so far..

AKSKDJ3XMDJAKAKSKWIWOSKDCJ

AAAaaarggghhhhh Just when I was gonna use the ‘84 classic as a solo movie WW they go ahead and are making this!! I wasn’t anticipating this at all but it’s frickin’ awesomeeeeee!!!!!! :woo

InArt pushing Hot Toys to get off their laurels and make improvements across various lines has been great for collectors.

It’s interesting to observe all the ways they’ve been responding/reacting. Like them trying to get the DC figures on InArt’s to do list released first. Curious if that’ll make any difference.

With so many figures of the same characters coming out, how many collectors are going to be willing to hypothetically go to the trouble of upgrading to them? And how many will just wait for InArt?

Guess we’ll see how it plays out.

InArt pushing Hot Toys to get off their laurels and make improvements across various lines has been great for collectors.

It’s interesting to observe all the ways they’ve been responding/reacting. Like them trying to get the DC figures on InArt’s to do list released first. Curious if that’ll make any difference.

With so many figures of the same characters coming out, how many people are going to be willing to hypothetically go to the trouble of upgrading to them? And how many will just wait for the InArt?

Guess we’ll see how it plays out.

Well for me I don’t mind one bit getting all the versions!!!! 😃😃😃

Well for me I don’t mind one bit getting all the versions!!!! 😃😃😃

One of my first thoughts when I was making the thread was “I wonder how many Zurdo will get?” :lol

But you are in the minority of collectors who are happy to buy every version of characters they like without hesitation. And of course there is only one Zurdo.

It’s going to be very interesting to see how this all goes down. We’re heading into uncharted territory.

While I think this will be a great figure, the big problem with "InArt vs Hot Toys" right now ist that there are/will be too many of the same DC characters, even the same outfits most likely. I wish they would have gone for Training Armor 2.0 instead. Would have been an easier root joob, too, I guess.

She looks pretty good though have to think/hope InArt’s will be better. Interesting that we get a Batman and Wonder Woman but no Superman? Even if that other Batman looks horrendous, surprises me that they decide on 2 out of 3 of the Trinity

But no moving eyes and that “wool” hair isn’t looking like wool in these pics. And somehow that Golden Armor sculpt doesn’t look as good here as it does on the GA figure.

Last edited:
The wool hair is great, but yeah…..i think InArt will be the better way to go for a definitive Gal WW. This is still good though.

Meh. Just a reissue, right? still doesn't look very accurate to Gal after all these attempts.

The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in comics
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with detachable tiara headband
- Long curly dark brown hair implantation (wool material)
- Body with over 17 points of articulations with silicone material made body
- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) sword holding right hand
- One (1) relax right hand
- One (1) shield holding left hand
- One (1) left hand for holding Lasso of Truth
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Available in the limited quantity of 1,500 units in selected markets

Costume:
- One (1) finely tailored red, blue and gold colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
- One (1) brown colored genuine leather cross body strap
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of translucent orange colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of red and gold colored boots with weathering effects

Weapons:
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)

Accessories:
- One (1) gold colored spherical sword base
- One (1) character backdrop
- Specially designed circular figure stand

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

One of my first thoughts when I was making the thread was “I wonder how many Zurdo will get?” :lol

Oh you know 🤭😉:lol

But you are in the minority of collectors who are happy to buy every version of characters they like without hesitation.

Hahaha I guess I am in the minority :lol

One of the ways I see it is there’ll be a good amount of options out there, and I hope collectors can be happy with what we can choose from.

And of course there is only one Zurdo.

🤗🤗

It’s going to be very interesting to see how this all goes down. We’re heading into uncharted territory.

No doubt the constant stream of improvements across the manufacturers are gonna put out some great products! So excited for what’s to come!

Back