1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt it wasn't worth making a new thread to ask this.

Has anyone made a composite picture of her WW outfit from the 3 movies (BvS, WW, JL) for comparison?

I know I want a wonder woman figure, but I'd like to see the differences between the 3 before making a decision.

I felt it wasn't worth making a new thread to ask this.

Has anyone made a composite picture of her WW outfit from the 3 movies (BvS, WW, JL) for comparison?

I know I want a wonder woman figure, but I'd like to see the differences between the 3 before making a decision.

There isn't enough clear pics of the JL WW outfit out there, so as much as I'd like to think it was the same look as BVS I'm sure there are some certain changes.

The WW solo film looks like the skirt is a more longer and certainly a much lighter shade of blue

Justice League:

6811c354754825758c6b55f0256ebef2.jpg

Batman v Superman:

Batman-v-Superman-Wonder-Woman-Gadot-1_0.jpg

Wonder Woman:

ljljoihgugyugyghyyy.jpg

That's the best pic I could find of her solo flick costume.

I just cancelled my Wonder Woman and I'm hoping the solo movie version is a better release in terms of likeness. I liked everything else about the figure though.

I just cancelled my Wonder Woman and I'm hoping the solo movie version is a better release in terms of likeness. I liked everything else about the figure though.

It's your money but personally I'd have waited to see the final production sculpt before cancelling. At least HT will have plenty of opportunity to get everything spot on with two more versions over the next 18 months or so. They nailed Letoker and Batfleck likeness first time so I guess they do sometimes hit the jackpot from the off.

You're right. I just hope they don't rerelease the bvs version with cloak and WW I base for the solo movie. :/
I want another HS unless they already changed it and the image they've just released used the prototype. (e.g. man of steel and the bvs Superman)

You're right. I just hope they don't rerelease the bvs version with cloak and WW I base for the solo movie. :/
I want another HS unless they already changed it and the image they've just released used the prototype. (e.g. man of steel and the bvs Superman)

I suspect it will be a new sculpt. They have to at least change her hair to make it movie accurate. A couple of minor tweaks to the eyes with a more ferocious look would make the world of difference. The armour will have to be made lighter to. Based on trailers and set photos I like her look in WW better than BvS and JL.

Might be wishful thinking but I think HT will do more for the solo movie than many are predicting. Her amazonian look would make for a gorgeous figure IMO and I'd be shocked if they don't cash in on Chris Pine's popularity.

Hopefully the wait they gave her Harley Quinn's knees, the boots cover it up. We can forget about waist articulation. We should have ankle articulation too.

2017-Wonder-Woman-Barbie-doll.jpg

[Time to start scouting for a custom cloak..... /QUOTE]

Her amazonian look would make for a gorgeous figure IMO and I'd be shocked if they don't cash in on Chris Pine's popularity.

2017-Mattel-Barbie-DC-Wonder-Woman-Movie-Black-Label-Collector-Doll-Gal-Gadot-001-225x300.jpg
2017-Mattel-Barbie-DC-Wonder-Woman-Doll-Set-Gal-Gadot-Chris-Pine-Steve-Trevor-Promo-001-225x300.jpg

2017-Mattel-DC-Comics-Wonder-Woman-Fashion-Doll-Gal-Gadot-Diana-Prince-Hidden-Sword-Promo-001.jpg

images

if your handy with the custom stuff ,or not too fussy ,mattel could help you out :lol

cape looks good to me ,and the rest looks like great custom fodder for kitbashing a few looks and figures from the movie

Last edited:
2017-Wonder-Woman-Barbie-doll.jpg

[Time to start scouting for a custom cloak..... /QUOTE]

2017-Mattel-Barbie-DC-Wonder-Woman-Movie-Black-Label-Collector-Doll-Gal-Gadot-001-225x300.jpg
2017-Mattel-Barbie-DC-Wonder-Woman-Doll-Set-Gal-Gadot-Chris-Pine-Steve-Trevor-Promo-001-225x300.jpg

2017-Mattel-DC-Comics-Wonder-Woman-Fashion-Doll-Gal-Gadot-Diana-Prince-Hidden-Sword-Promo-001.jpg

images

if your handy with the custom stuff ,or not too fussy ,mattel could help you out [emoji38]

cape looks good to me ,and the rest looks like great custom fodder for kitbashing a few looks and figures from the movie

Thanks for the info..
Have not decided yet.. Wait till the figure is out and also maybe after the movie..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

i posted a few days ago about the suitability of the mattel barbies for customs ,here's a cut t and paste round up ive gleaned from other sites

These new dolls has the bigger/buffer body, that's why their outfits fit other female action figure bodies. There're 3 "deluxe" dolls of WW, Hypolita & her big friend not released yet, but these came in the same barbie body last year's BvS WW doll has, so no chance of having their more detailed outfit & accessories fit other femfigs.

If you are buying these for customization/kitbashing with higher-end bodies and headsculpts, be mindful of what you get. For example, although the overall look is the same, the Shield-block Wonder Woman is not the same as the Battle Ready Wonder Woman that was advertised in the recent threads. Apart from the more limited articulation (due to the action feature), about half of the apparel on the Shield-block version is non-removable.

A good rule of thumb is, if it has action gimmicks, then it's gonna be molded on.

a picture of the blue dress on a S09C. whatever that is :lol

374709d1492288812-more-wal-marts-dc-comics-wonder-woman-figures-20170415_162819-jpg

blue dress set comes with gold boots
374708d1492283949-more-wal-marts-dc-comics-wonder-woman-figures-20170415_150551-jpg

and couldnt leave this one behind
I didn't buy her horse, but I did get her airplane

WWP.jpg

not forgetting our own AFM over in the custom section ,nice work :clap

Back