1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I want dat sweet Ares on my shelf!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope, it was a CG fest. :lol
But I like the idea behind his design.
And he had actor's face under the helmet - that's more than enough for me. Gimme gimme!

Dang it. :lol

I saw his design on the Multiverse figure; it looks great IMO. I'd love to have a HT Ares.

Won't be seeing this until tomorrow.

Wtf :lol

Does he look like this?

76075_prod5.jpg

Was Dr.Poison any good?

How much did you like the movie overall?

I'm just back from seeing it & going in not knowing what to expect-can honestly say it's one of the best superhero movies to date in my opinion.
Absolutely blown away by it, it has everything & it looked beautiful, also really glad they went with a female director. She's not sexualised, no lingering shots of her-she's just a badass doing what she has to do!
Chris pine was great in it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not the best person to judge this movie...
I liked it for the same reasons I love "The First Avenger".
And while TFA's a better film, WW has a lot of stuff I would've loved to see in TFA. :lol

I'm not the best person to judge this movie...
I liked it for the same reasons I love "The First Avenger".
And while TFA's a better film, WW has a lot of stuff I would've loved to see in TFA. :lol

IMO WW blows TFA out of the water...Capt's first outing was his worst, always felt a struggle watching it.
WW on the other was a joy to watch.

Agree to disagree...TFA to me is in with IM 2+3 , Thor 2 and Ultron.
Basically Marvels walks of shame.

Funny how we all differ – I'm not a fan of the MCU formula, however I did/do like The First Avenger... probably my favourite of the Marvel movies, though it did have some really cheesy parts (falling on the hand grenade)... maybe it's because I watched it being filmed in my home town!

Updates on the license..
b9ffaddadb3a5b3b58dd9a4cf20f8250.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Headsculpt is amazing on that one. Well, there goes all the Spooktacular reward points I scored on my wife's account to influence her into getting me a sweet Christmas gift. She already saw this and is waiting for the PO. I've created a monster.

The movie was awesome. Characters, action, story, I really liked it all. I really hope we get a regular suit WW figure as well. I'd get the BvS, but I want to see if there might be any improvements to a Solo WW or JL figure.

Back