1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think for this one we'll get Wonder Woman, Cadet WW, and Ares. Steve Trevor and maybe one of Diana's amazon friends are maybes. I imagine we'll see teasers sometime in March, maybe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's fair to say this is the reason for the lack of any updates regarding the BVS version. Still I'm crossing my fingers for a better likeness.

I think for this one we'll get Wonder Woman, Cadet WW, and Ares. Steve Trevor and maybe one of Diana's amazon friends are maybes. I imagine we'll see teasers sometime in March, maybe.

Cadet WW? Is that in her civilian outfit or Amazonia outfit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Do this figure is even more restricted then Gamora she had the rubber arms , but at least the shoulder was free to move.

So has there be a whole leaked list of license's that they have, or are these coming in drips?

I didn't really like the prototype for the BvS WonderWoman, interested to see what they will have for this. It must be a bit weird for Hot Toys seeing as they still have the BvS Wonder Woman to go and then they have her solo film and the Justice League this year also, you can't really have 3 Wonder Woman's shown, maybe two released within one year.

I see this film essentially being the equivalent of the MCU's Captain America: TFA, so I think you'll realistically see roughly the same amount of figures from this film (probably even less) as what you did from TFA, which was four figures. I think all you'll see from this is WW, potentially a variation of WW and potentially Ares. Any variation of WW from this film would also probably be some sort of EX, similar to how the Captain America Rescue Version and Star Spangled Man figures were. I'm going to be inclined to say Steve Trevor is out, being that they never even made a Peggy Carter at all or a Bucky from TFA.

Although, they could also go the route of only making WW and Steve Trevor or WW and Ares; similar to how all they made from the first Thor film was Thor and Odin. Realistically, I don't think you'll see more than three figures from this film.

Do we even know Ares is even a major part of the film? How do we know he's not just a cgi character in the film? How does anyone know what Dr. Poison looks like in the film?

Personally, I see us getting another Wonder Woman, an Amazonian armored one, and either a Steve Trevor or a Queen Hippolyta and that's it. We didn't even get YellowJacket or Crossbones and we've seen their prototypes.

Yeah, the possibilities are endless of who they'll make, but I don't think HT is going to invest too much time on this film making figures left and right. Three at the most I think (wouldn't be surprised if it's only two) and obviously WW is a given. So that leaves at the most two more. Just a matter of who they are.

I'd be amazed if we don't get WW variant from this movie. With the BVS and JL versions already taking care of her regular look a variant would be the biggest seller from this line I'd imagine.

Knowing them the would skip the villain we have not even seen how he will look so far . At min 2 figure Steve and her the villian would be great provided we can have a seek peak at him soon

Something else just occurred to me now the Chinese New Year holiday is starting this Saturday it'll last for 3 weeks if we do not see this figure this week we won't and assuming it comes out in March we will not see it till April end of April and that's a month before the new movie I'm assuming they're going to just shows the new version for the new movie

Something else just occurred to me now the Chinese New Year holiday is starting this Saturday it'll last for 3 weeks if we do not see this figure this week we won't and assuming it comes out in March we will not see it till April end of April and that's a month before the new movie I'm assuming they're going to just shows the new version for the new movie

If that's true we won't get it in Europe before June. :horror

If that's true we won't get it in Europe before June. :horror
Yeah I was speaking with a store and they mentioned that this shipment they just got will be the last till end of march because of the Chinese new year holiday so everything has been delayed I guess 1 month to make it 1 month to ship it

Amazon Outfit Diana - SOLD upon announcement
Queen Hippolyte - SOLD upon announcement

Difficult to get too excited about a figure that will not be released until mid 2018 best case scenario late 2018 / early 2019 most likely scenario.

I've been reading some rumors that this movie is a big stinker. No surprise there. Same sources that said bvs was a pile before release.

Yeah that's all ********. it was on the "Schmoes know" podcast and some woman said she heard that a friend of a friend said it sucked.....minutes later when asked about it, she said that her friend said it sucked. So which is it 2nd hand or 3rd hand news. Bullsiht.

Yeah that's all ********. it was on the "Schmoes know" podcast and some woman said she heard that a friend of a friend said it sucked.....minutes later when asked about it, she said that her friend said it sucked. So which is it 2nd hand or 3rd hand news. Bullsiht.

Hmmm... yeah, smear campaign started early i'm afraid!
I saw somebody on Twitter mention this... and although it is complete bull**** by all accounts, the post you replied to shows that people will believe anything they read!
For the record, I have seen several posts saying that they are hearing very good things about both Wonder Woman and Justice League... when it comes down to it I believe my own eyes... we all have different tastes.
My preference is for the darker DCEU –*I like the tone, and love the characters... whereas, although a lot of people obviously loved it, I really didn't like Dr. Strange for example... very, very average - saved only by Cumberbatch being a damn fine actor.

Back